4.0 out of 5 stars Works for latte substitute
I got 3 of these for us that like to make latte in the am without dragging out the machine or paying $5 a cup at the stand. It works great. I warm the milk in the micro with sweetener, whip for 15-20 seconds add coffee and YUMMMM. It is worth it's price just for this purpose.
Published 3 months ago by Coni Nelson

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't live up to expectations
It doesn't work as well as when we saw it demonstrated at a country fair. I gave up trying to whisk double cream and went back to electric mixer. It didn't do a lot for scrambled egg either, but it did get the lumps out of the gravy.
Published 9 months ago by Mrs P Perkins

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't live up to expectations, July 21, 2013
This review is from: Pogo Whisk (Health and Beauty)

3.0 out of 5 stars Its not the same as what they had at choclate festival, July 14, 2013
This review is from: Pogo Whisk (Health and Beauty)
So at the chocolate festival they whipped milk into whip cream in seconds? Tried everything this whisk doesnt do that. But I use it to make protien shakes in the mornings.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for latte substitute, January 5, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, but overpriced here, January 7, 2014
This review is from: Pogo Whisk (Health and Beauty)
I love this thing. I use it to whisk eggs up or I can put the metal part in a hot pan when I'm making hot chocolate (I heard somewhere that hot chocolate drinkers are some of the happiest people around -just doing my part for humanity). I've found that using a light bouncing motion is the best thing to do with this. It shouldn't be depressed all the way down forcefully, just kind of bounced up and down with the hand.

I would only use this for soups without stuff in it (just liquid, no stuff in it), eggs or drinks. I can't see this taking on whipping cream. Too much work too -just use a hand mixer.

Easy care -I recommend hand washing it...I wouldn't put mine into a dishwasher. Just wash the metal part off.

It's overpriced here. Go to a very well-known auction site and don't pay any more than $10 or $15 for this gadget.

5.0 out of 5 stars POGO WONDER, April 10, 2014
This review is from: Pogo Whisk (Health and Beauty)
I just used it this a.m. to beat an egg and told my husband "this is my favorite new toy". I just love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great items!, April 10, 2014
This review is from: Pogo Whisk (Health and Beauty)
The easy of using the whisk is great, would tell all about the whisk....:) They should make one that has a shorter handle.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Mom and sister love these whisks, April 3, 2014
This review is from: Pogo Whisk (Health and Beauty)
I kind of had my doubts, but my sister saw them advertised on TV and had to have one. Naturally, my mom wanted one, too. So my French Bulldog had them delivered to them via the Easter Bunny.
My sister used hers the same day she received it for making gravy; it did a great job mixing it up. Nobody likes lumpy gravy,right?

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 13, 2014
This review is from: Pogo Whisk (Health and Beauty)
Love it! This is a wonderful and handy little tool. I purchased two of them because they are so useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars POGO WHISK, March 13, 2014
This review is from: Pogo Whisk (Health and Beauty)
I searched and searched to buy this item, and finally went to Amazon and got it through them.
It meets every expectation that I hoped for. I love it. I would recommend this to anyone who likes to whip small items by hand. Makes life a whole lot easier!

5.0 out of 5 stars Whisk, February 17, 2014
This review is from: Pogo Whisk (Health and Beauty)
Time saving and easy to clean: just swish it in hot water after use. I am forever looking for tools and gadgets to make my kitchen time more efficient. Thank you. CHEF______? Whoever you are!

ARRAY(0xd92d1edc)