Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Point n Paint Replacement Pads (set of 4)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 10, 2012
I would recommend this product to everyone. I used one like it at my mothers home years ago and she was amazed there was no mess, no over runs, no drips and the cut ins were perfect. Even the professional painters who came in to do her bedroom vaulted ceilings were quite impressed at how good of a job a non professional did on the rest of her home. All you have to do is follow the directions, don't overload and practice a little with it first.
on May 3, 2012
These refills are for a great painting tool that eliminates the need for pre-taping before painting. GREAT TIME SAVER. These replacement pads are hard to find. They are very durable but it's best to wash the paint out of them immediately when done with them. Red colors don't seem to wash out easily so I'm keeping it in case I use red again.
on July 7, 2011
Item was used to replace old ones and did a fantastic job. It helped in all the rooms used and made the cutting in quicker and easier.
on May 18, 2011
Before I brag on it, I must say it is hard if not impossible to use with a handle attachment because of the shape of the pad. It gets top heavy and swivels too easily to control where you go with the point. So I rarely use the smaller pads.

That said, I LOVE this painting system!! I use it strictly hand-held so painting high walls or ceilings is not too fun but for painting the regular room it is a dream! I have painted basically two houses with it! And in my 19 x 22 foot living room I have 12 foot ceilings. It still took me only a couple of hours total to complete that large room - and with less than 2 gallons of paint and 2 coats!!

Some corners I would have to resort to a brush to fully get into the space but for ceiling and baseboard trimming, it works great.

The paint doesn't drip with a normal amount rolled onto it. It lasts for a while and you don't have to use too much pressure like you would with a roller and handle. I won't use a roller again! Too messy and wasteful!

I have also reused the pads - they wash out much easier than a roller or paintbrush and dry just like new.
on February 4, 2011
The pads worked fine but at one point, while I was using a pole to paint, the pad actually broke free from the point & paint unit and stuck to the wall. I had to knock it off, and it fell to the ground making a mess. That happened twice and at that point I was out of refills so I stopped painting. Thank goodness I had another product at hand to finish the job with.
on February 4, 2013
Bought the tool a few years back, loved it. It works very well. Couldn't find any replacement pads here in my town. Happy to have found them here, very happy with vendor and speed of delivery.
on January 30, 2013
I reviewed the product online berfore I purchased it. It met my expectations. I did not find anything wrong with it. It functions as promised. I recommend in without reservations!
on April 7, 2013
Cuts your painting work time in half, and no visable brush marks.Can be a little messy, until you get used to the roller system. With the pads, cutting in is a breeze.
on May 17, 2013
LOVE MY POINT N PAINT. IT DOES ALL THAT IT SAYS AND MORE. THE REPLACEMENT PADS I RECEIVED WERE JUST AS GOOD AS WHAT CAME WITH THE POINT N PAINT.
on January 19, 2013
This product is probably one of the easiest ways to cover lots of area fast. Love these replacement pads.Trim painting is no longer a problem.