Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pointehaven Printed 300 TC 3-Piece 100-Percent Combed Cotton Duvet Set, Cherry Blossom, Queen/Full
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 20, 2011
I ordered this Duvet cover to add some bolder colors to my room and I am very pleased with my purchase. The duvet itself is soft to the touch & comfortable to sleep on or under, not cheap or rough feeling. The colors & design are beautiful, just as they appear in the ad.
I am very happy with this set.
on October 1, 2012
I read all of the reviews on this product before purchasing and chose to ignore the negative reviews, somehow assuming that I would be better off than they were. Unfortunately, I was wrong.

The background color of this duvet cover is not ivory at all. If anything, I would call it a light rose color. This changes the way the design looks dramatically, and negatively. Also, the back of the duvet is a solid red.

I also washed this cover as soon as I received it, as there was a slight chemical smell when I opened the package (not unexpected). I soaked it in cold water prior to washing, and washed on cold gentle cycle. Despite the care I took with it, the red of the back of the duvet bled all over the rose-colored front. And, even after that, the duvet wasn't very soft or comfortable.

I returned this and won't be purchasing this brand again.
on December 9, 2015
This is a nice Duvet and our down comforter fit perfectly. I will wanr you like other reviewers that it does bleed in the washer. My wife even washed it in cold water but it still bleed. You can read the same thing from other reviewers of this Duvet. But it si sift and looks good. We had to eventually turn it red side up.
on August 6, 2013
I've owned this for a few months now, and it's held up to my cats' nails - no tears or pulls! The trick with this set, however, is to wash it in cold water only! I've noticed several reviews about the red color bleeding. The tags recommend washing in warm - don't do it!
on May 18, 2013
Great look, but very disappointing quality. I washed the pillow cases by hand in cold water and the color ran. I subsequently had the duvet cover dry cleaned to keep it from running. Considering the cost of dry cleaning this is not an affordable or pleasant smelling way to keep your bedding clean. This should have been priced at 50% of actual cost. I would not recommend buying this product.
on September 29, 2014
So I read the reviews... and I love this duvet!!! The cream color is CREAM color... kind of khaki and looks GREAT with my dark brown walls. The red is very dark and the other color is a purple/maroon. Again, I love it! I took advice when I washed it, I washed it ALONE in COLD water with a COLOR CATCHER. I didn't have any issues. Yes, the color catcher was red when it came out, but the cream/khaki color was fine. This is so elegant on the bed. I am simply in love with it. It's soft and fluffy (with down comforter inside) and fits wonderfully on my king size bed. totally changed the look of our bedroom! SO WORTH IT...
on January 15, 2015
This is a beautiful, thick, and attractive duvet cover that I've owned for over two years.

I've had no issues with colors running and the cover has stood up well to multiple washings and multiple dogs and cats.

One end secures with thick plastic buttons, but it holds in a comforter well.

I've had other duvet covers, but this is one of the best and most attractive.
on March 7, 2015
So I love it, but... It is a different color than I perceived from my iPhone when shopping for it. I was so surprised - pleasantly - when I opened it. It totally
Camel and dark burgundy and deep plum. Not cream and red. Course my view of the dress was gold and cream, so your mileage may vary! But I love the cord that it is and the softness of the 300 tc. There was no bed skirt or pillows - read contents carefully.
on February 6, 2013
Just like several other reviewers, I was super happy with this set this afternoon when I unwrapped it. In fact, I thought it was stunning and super soft. Since I wash everything before I use it, I decided to wash it right away. I was very careful about using the manufacturer's instructions as well as several of those color-catching sheets and dye-free detergent. I was sure it would hold up well. I was very very wrong. The "sateen" softness disappeared and it feels like regular, rougher cotton and the worst part is the lovely beige, linen color that contrasted so nicely with the red/burgundy is now more of a pale pink hue thanks to the bleeding red from the backside of the cover.

In all honesty, I just don't feel like hassling with the return and it isn't hideous, but just not what I thought it was going to look like. I'm just not a fan of pink. I just really wish it didn't bleed into the beautiful ivory cover and stayed sateen.

Oh well. I will NEVER purchase a Pointehaven product again.
on January 12, 2015
Thank goodness I read the reviews first. I didn't want this comforter's base color to be white; I prefer the beige/tan reality it offers instead! It's a great purchase for me and my bed; I'm thrilled I bought it.