5.0 out of 5 stars Very Luxurious and Comfortable
These sheets feel extremely soft and comfortable. The Fitted bottom sheet is more than deep enough to easily fit on an extra thick mattress. They appear to be a very good value for the price. Just ordered a second set. Only wish they came with four pillow cases.
Published on February 3, 2012 by T. Infurna

1.0 out of 5 stars Pima cotton sheets
Published 3 months ago by Connie Tarsook

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Luxurious and Comfortable, February 3, 2012
T. Infurna "T. Infurna" (Scarsdale, NY United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Sheets of a Lifetime, February 20, 2013
I have been stung time and again with high thread count sheets which feel like cardboard, or have such a slick sateen finish it doesn't breathe, and you are sweating up a storm at 3:30am - awake and wet.

These are fabulous - cool in summer and comfortable in winter without needing flannel. Sumptuous feel, smooth and soft, but breathable cotton pima - easy to wash and keep fresh. Serious lack of wrinkles.

Buying another set shortly - you won't be disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Sheets, April 18, 2013
Love the feel of these sheets. They fit my bed perfectly and I have a pad on top of my mattress. The top sheet is extra wide, an unexpected bonus. They aren't wrinkle free when they come out of the dryer, but this is not a problem for me. Bought a second set after receiving the first one. Nicest sheets I've ever had though a little expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fancy thick cotton sheets, August 27, 2013
This review is from: Pointehaven 610 Thread Count 100-Percent Pima Cotton Deep Pocket Luxury King Sheet Set, White (Misc.)
Nothing but pure cotton and bright white sheets. They are very soft after the first wash and exceed my expectations in terms of thickness and quality for the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pima cotton sheets, June 6, 2014
These sheets are not heavy like other luxury sheets of this type. The worst part is the sizing. We have a "Grand Tempurpedic" mattress. It is of the largest king size mattress requiring deep pocket sheets. The bottom fitted sheet is almost 12 inches to large which requiring you to lift and tuck the sides of the sheet. Then when you sleep, it comes out, riding underneath you and wrinkles up leaving you sleeping on excess sheet folds, very uncomfortable. From the feel of the fabric, I am quite certain it would ball during washing. I would definitely not recommend this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Grossly Disappointed in this Bait and Switch item, December 20, 2013
I have ordered these sheets previously, and went into my order history and reordered the identical item. Not only was I not shipped the identical item that I expected to receive, but the sheets that were sent were not the same manufacturer, which would have been okay, except when you order deep pocket fitted sheets and you do not receive deep pocket fitted sheet, it is extremely disappointing. The bait and switch of this item fooled me, and that alerted me to be more aware because what you apparently order from Amazon does not always match what they send. I had checked that the sheets were marked 610 Thread Count 100-Percent Pima and deep pockets, but unfortunately, you do not find out until you put the sheets on the bed and wake up in the morning to find the corners have popped off, just like cheap garbage sheets tend to, that the "deep pocket" comment on the packaging was false. Sending a substitute item that closely resembles the product purchased, but is NOT the product purchased should be frowned upon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible sheets, April 28, 2014
These sheets fit my 18" mattress perfectly, with extra room right out of the package. Once I washed them, I can no longer get them on the bed. They've shrunk so small I will throw them out. I washed them in cold water and medium heat dry. They also went from feeling soft and silly to hard and scratchy. Complete garbage.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay sheets., November 10, 2013
I bought a 600 thread count from Sam's several years ago and was hoping these would be as sturdy. They are not, but are okay. I would buy again, but wish I could remember who made the other set. They fit my deep pocket mattress okay, have held up after about 6 washings and are soft enough. I do use Downy softness and no bleach when washing. The fitted sheet does "hand on" and does not slip up on the corners. Top sheet is long enough for a good tuck at the bottom and plenty of sheet at the top to cover with. Okay, maybe 3.75 stars......

2.0 out of 5 stars I Don't Know, May 25, 2014
I work hard at avoiding product reviews unless I can say something productive. In this case, I can't. While they're very comfortable, and while the quality feels like they're worth the money, I've washed one set exactly twice and already there's a ripped seam. Not what I expected.

3.0 out of 5 stars Far too wrinkled, May 18, 2014
These sheets are nice but come out of the dryer orrible wrinkled. I'm really dissapointed. I bought "fake cotton" sheets for 1/3 the price and love them much more than these. I wouldn't recommend unles you want to spend a day ironing.

Rate and Discover Movies