Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on May 9, 2012
Poirot's Early Cases is a series of short stories by the celebrated writer which does not fail to live up to her standards.She can always leave the reader guessing until the very last moment. They have all been successfully made into TV episodes feturing the superb David Suchet as Poirot.
on March 5, 2012
It was a good read. A collection of Hercule Poirot short stories that made for easy reading. Several stories had been presented on the Poirot television series and it was interesting to see what the author said.
on October 9, 2013
I'd read a couple of Poirot books years ago, and finally decided to read them straight through. I enjoy classic amateur detective stories, and this was one of the finest. Poirot and his sidekick Hastings make a terrific read alike for Holmes and Watson. I can't help but wonder what the four would have thought of each other.
on June 18, 2013
Since Agatha Christie is one of my favourite authors, there is nothing I can say that will do her work justice!! She is amazing and also gives us an insight into the early 20th century Britain. She is a first class writer and keeps her readers engrossed, never fails to satisfy.
on February 18, 2013
Since I love all Agatha Christie novels it was great. I enjoyed the short stories and they were very interesting and complex. Great book. Highly recommend to all Agatha Christie lovers.
on January 16, 2015
I enjoyed reading this book from cover to cover. I cannot wait to delve into reading more of Agatha Christie's wonderful mysteries.
on December 3, 2015
Damaged and writing on the first paige.
on April 2, 2015
Another great novel by Christie.
on July 23, 2015