Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Poison
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

83%
17%
Price:$0.99

on February 25, 2013
I am not a big Alice Cooper fan but there are two of his songs that are awesome. I remember in 1989 when this song came out I thought the radio station I listened to would wear it out playing it all the time. The reason why I like this song is because it's not to hard rock or too pop, it's perfect. It has a great message and one you can play just about everywhere. I recommend this song too anybody even if your not a fan of Alice Cooper this song ROX. BTW another one of his I like is the song he did for Friday the 13th, Red Hot Summer, these two songs are is best.

Thanks,
Kris L. CocKayne
on March 23, 2015
The one and only...running through your head as backdrop music from the past, Alice Cooper ALWAYS delivers the goods! One of his more "mainstream" offerings, but powerful none the less. Screaming guitar, gravely vocals delivering possibly the greatest line in a song EVER ("I wanna hurt you just to hear you screaming my name"), chunky bass and drums...It's all here!
on September 1, 2015
Alice Cooper himself has stated that Poison, "Is one of the most sophisticated songs that he has done." Indeed, there is a polished sound to it equipped with a rockin' chorus and power chords. Poison did have a moderate glam metal sound to it, but this shouldn't deter anyone from this classic rock track. Alice still has his sinister vocal style with a lot of impressive guitar work throughout this song. It's definitively worth a listen to or download!
on October 29, 2012
This could probably be the best song ever made. The day I downloaded it I listened to this song back to back for hours wanting to cry at how great this song is. Jk, of course, but it is the greatest song ever.
on February 1, 2012
I love love love this song. This is one of his later songs. He may be older but he still has got it. I love Alice Cooper. He is definitely a BLAST from my past. He has a lot of great songs.
on February 1, 2013
I lost this song from my mp3 album. I noticed it was missing and this was not acceptable to me. This was my first downloaded song from Amazon a few years ago.
on October 6, 2012
Great tune. Love to be able to download classic rock! Alice Cooper is still awesome! Give it a try. From Pandors Hair Metal to work out or Hike to!
on December 5, 2013
This song is great sounds a lot better on an ipod than any car I owned back when released. They don’t make music like this anymore.
on April 21, 2016
This song is one of the best songs in the 80's that has the best Guitar Intros! Such a great music
on March 10, 2015