Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 28, 2012
I BOUGHT THIS AS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR MY 9 YR OLD GRANDSON. HIM AND HIS 4 YR OLD BROTHER PLAY IT EVERYDAY MOST OF THE DAY. THEY ARE VERY HAPPY WITH IT.
on March 20, 2014
This is a great game for kids. Mine are 10, 9 and 6. This is an age appropriate game for them and all three enjoy playing it. It is mostly a one player game but it has special features that are for multi player and the kids really like that too. I haven't played it yet, but they've been excited to show me the various Pokemon that they have. Guess I'll have to try playing it but first I've gotta finish the supper dishes.
on August 13, 2013
Good graphics, smooth play without any glitches, had interesting storyline and encouraged teamwork and making friends although it also included competitive battles. This game doesn't fully utilize some of the 3d motion detection features of the Wii game wands, it is mostly a explore and gather strengths type game. It is also pretty much single-player.
on December 1, 2012
My kids (9 and 12) are huge Pokemon fans and this game delivered. My son, 9, did like it more than my 12 year old daughter, but she couldn't explain exactly why she didn't like it as much (basically, because she's 12). She has still played the heck out of it. I will say that they both enjoyed the first PokePark game better.
on June 5, 2013
This was a birthday request from my 10 year old grandson. I don't know anything about it other than he loves this game. He just told me recently how much he enjoys it. As long as he is happy, I'm happy. His 7 year old brother enjoys it too.
on January 31, 2013
I bought Pokepark 2 before buying the 1, because I read the 2 is better. My boys love them both, so that's all I can say about that! They are huge Pokemon fans and they play this game often...they love it!
on March 19, 2013
Both of my children (7,11) love this. They also love Pokemon. As another reviewer mentioned, there is a significant amount of reading required to follow the plot. I am not a pokemon fan but I can appreciate anything that encourages reading.
on July 6, 2013
Great graphics, awesome game design...very well done. Fun to play and it never gets boring like other games I have!
on August 9, 2013
They love it. They requested it and I bought it for them and they really enjoy it. It keeps their interest
on June 12, 2013
im not a Pokemon fan but if you like as you play the story changes it really good so i would recommend it