4.0 out of 5 stars My First Guide Since Gold and Silver!
This is the first strategy guide I purchased since Pokemon Gold and Silver (not HeartGold and SoulSilver) and I am really happy with it but also slightly disappointed.

Published on November 12, 2012 by Captain

2.0 out of 5 stars Mistake after mistake...
Published on November 5, 2012 by Kindle Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars My First Guide Since Gold and Silver!, November 12, 2012

As with the games, Nintendo and Gamefreak change features constantly it seems in their walkthrough strategy guides as well. Like I said this is my first guide in a very long time, but when old guide used to tell me what Pokemon every single trainer had on every single path that I would encounter. That's not so with this guide, they only tell you how many Pokemon the trainer is holding. It's still a great guide but that disappointed me.

The rest of the book though is absolutely fantastic. The binding, the colors, the quality, everything is great. The guide itself doesn't start for maybe 50 or 100 pages in, but the intro and information in the beginning of the book is also just perfect. Some of the pages in my opinion seem to be out of ordered strangely. The page numbers are correct but the order of events gets a little strange at some points. For example they'll tell you to board the Team Plasma ship, but not tell you how to get onto the ship until after you read the whole walkthrough on how to defeat the ship. It's hard to explain but if you go through the book it makes sense. This little issue just leads to skipping ahead and then back a few pages.

There's also a lot of information in this book that I would have never known about had I not purchased it. I've been playing Pokemon since I was 4 when Red and Blue came out and there is nothing better than the franchise. I read all the websites and look for all the information but still this book has succeeded in blowing my mind in finding out new information about Pokemon and this game in general that I had not known. All and all, for the price there is no reason to not purchase this. For any true Pokemon fan this is the perfect guide.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the money!, March 5, 2013
Every last bit of the game is covered in this quite gorgeous book (complete with black and white ribbon bookmarks). The thing came in 4 days, standard shipping. VERY pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool for getting the full pokemon Black/White 2 experience!, November 15, 2012
This review is from: Pokemon Black Version 2 & Pokemon White Version 2 Scenario Guide: The Official Pokemon Strategy Guide (Paperback)
This guide has everything you need to beat the game and explore every part of Unova!

Pros-
Step-by-step guide to completing the entire game and capturing all the legendarys, even far beyond the elite 4
Maps for every part of the game
Tells you how to finish the Unova Pokedex (what routes pokemon are on)
Guides on how to beat every Gym leader, Boss, Elite 4 and Champion, even Pokemon World Tournament leaders (weaknesses and more)
A nice small poster with Unova and a weakness-resistance chart on the back
Breeding guide with egg groups and explains egg moves, etc.
How to complete Pokestar studios
Amazing artwork of all the characters
Explains natures of Pokemon

Cons-
Some items were left off the maps, so make sure to keep your dowsing machine on just in case.

Great guide, and I would recommend this to everyone who hasn't completed the full game yet or has just purchased it.

4.0 out of 5 stars very detail, April 20, 2013
This strategy guide is very detail, I always like pokemon since I was a kid. In the end, it's a great book.

2.0 out of 5 stars Mistake after mistake..., November 5, 2012
I really enjoyed the collector's edition strategy guide of Pokémon Black and White, but this one is very subpar to the previous effort. The entire order of the game is off, and it takes some time to get used to skipping through pages and such. The area maps are displayed in confusing ways, the ones featuring caves are too small and too dark to be looked at without straining the eyes, and a few maps were mis-marked, leading me in the wrong direction and looking for items that were not where the map claimed they were. Some of the coverage pretty much said, "Figure it out for yourself," especially regarding the Strange House and the gate switches in the Plasma Frigate. I also wish they revealed each trainer's Pokémon party.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!, January 19, 2013
what a better way to spend your free time on a deployment than playing video games! definetely keeps my mind at ease and reminds me of the better times back at home. great buy. awesome delivery and awesome packaging. great seller! will definetley look forward to shopping more from this seller. this is superb!

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful!, December 31, 2012
I've been playing both the Black 2 and White 2 games and I find this book very helpful. Anything I forget to do can be found in this book and I have also found things that I had no idea I could do. Pretty awesome. I am very pleased. It even came in the mail on time and was in pristine condition.

4.0 out of 5 stars decent, January 20, 2013
This book is a full walk through of which helped me beat the game most of the way, unfortunaly it left out several facts thus meaning that the second book must be obtained. I hope that all people who buy this book enjoy it as much as I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality!, October 11, 2012
I already owned the similar version of the first black and white special edition guide and this one does not disappoint. Sure, it doesn't contain the pokedex but that doesn't bother me. Great quality!

4.0 out of 5 stars great, March 6, 2013
great shipping and processing time, great book, it was for my boyfriend he loved it, the only problem was that it was actually the wrong book. Over all though very pleased.

$19.99 $14.84