Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pokemon Black Version 2 & Pokemon White Version 2 Scenario Guide: The Official Pokemon Strategy Guide (Prima Official Game Guides: Pokémon)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 16, 2013
When this first was released it was almost double the price but now its a great price for a collectors edition. I don't normally get guides in collectorsedition simply because of the price but since it is as cheap as the normal edition why not right?
The construction is great and the guide its self is good and detailed. shipping was great as always.
on December 31, 2013
I only wanted this cause it was a collectors item to be honest. I rarely ever use strategy guides for games, I mainly get them just to have around for looks and such. The book is very detailed though! If that is what you're looking for. The book itself is great looking as well.
on January 30, 2013
Helps my sons get through their games. They swear by them. Otherwise, they get stuck in a level and get too frustrated or even abandons the game. I remembered playing Batman Wii and there was a level where you really couldn't figure out what you are supposed to do. I wish there was a cheat book for that then... But I went to GameStop and gave the game up.

My son says it doesn't have everything but most of it... Enough to be able to beat the game.
on October 18, 2012
I've alway been the type to look for everything in the Pokemon series and with this book it's made a heck of a lot easier like the hidden grottos and how to get items thank you beta testers for your hard work and I bet days of searching if not talking to the game producers very helpful, shiny, and informative
on December 14, 2012
Pokemon is one of the best series ever greated and it still is but i wish this guide included a picture of the normal verison guide cause that picture was much better then the 2 picture this has yes this has 2 picture the one u see and one over it u can remove that is kyurem white and kyurem black fighting without animation on it as u move it around.
on November 25, 2012
I had bought the book for my son too go with his Pokemon White Version Number 2. Too celebrate his early birthday and Thanksgiving, I gave it too him last monday. He was half way through it when he had too head back too Alaska, and school. It was money well spent.
VINE VOICEon November 19, 2012
Now let me tell you, I can play Pokemon... I ave played them all and attempted to catch them all! But truthfully... I doubt I would have as much knowledge as I do or get stuck on a part as little as I do without these Pokemon guides and check off pages! Seriously. This book helps!
on December 23, 2012
My 11 year old son thought this really helped his gameplay because the book gave him lots of information, tips and maps. He thinks his friends would also agree with his assessment of the book, because they are avid Pokemon fans as well. If you enjoy playing Pokemon games on the DS system, this is the book for you.
on April 20, 2013
This strategy guide is very detail, I always like pokemon since I was a kid. In the end, it's a great book.
on November 5, 2012
I really enjoyed the collector's edition strategy guide of Pokémon Black and White, but this one is very subpar to the previous effort. The entire order of the game is off, and it takes some time to get used to skipping through pages and such. The area maps are displayed in confusing ways, the ones featuring caves are too small and too dark to be looked at without straining the eyes, and a few maps were mis-marked, leading me in the wrong direction and looking for items that were not where the map claimed they were. Some of the coverage pretty much said, "Figure it out for yourself," especially regarding the Strange House and the gate switches in the Plasma Frigate. I also wish they revealed each trainer's Pokémon party.