Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on November 12, 2012
This is the first strategy guide I purchased since Pokemon Gold and Silver (not HeartGold and SoulSilver) and I am really happy with it but also slightly disappointed.

As with the games, Nintendo and Gamefreak change features constantly it seems in their walkthrough strategy guides as well. Like I said this is my first guide in a very long time, but when old guide used to tell me what Pokemon every single trainer had on every single path that I would encounter. That's not so with this guide, they only tell you how many Pokemon the trainer is holding. It's still a great guide but that disappointed me.

The rest of the book though is absolutely fantastic. The binding, the colors, the quality, everything is great. The guide itself doesn't start for maybe 50 or 100 pages in, but the intro and information in the beginning of the book is also just perfect. Some of the pages in my opinion seem to be out of ordered strangely. The page numbers are correct but the order of events gets a little strange at some points. For example they'll tell you to board the Team Plasma ship, but not tell you how to get onto the ship until after you read the whole walkthrough on how to defeat the ship. It's hard to explain but if you go through the book it makes sense. This little issue just leads to skipping ahead and then back a few pages.

There's also a lot of information in this book that I would have never known about had I not purchased it. I've been playing Pokemon since I was 4 when Red and Blue came out and there is nothing better than the franchise. I read all the websites and look for all the information but still this book has succeeded in blowing my mind in finding out new information about Pokemon and this game in general that I had not known. All and all, for the price there is no reason to not purchase this. For any true Pokemon fan this is the perfect guide.
on March 5, 2013
Every last bit of the game is covered in this quite gorgeous book (complete with black and white ribbon bookmarks). The thing came in 4 days, standard shipping. VERY pleased!
on November 15, 2012
This guide has everything you need to beat the game and explore every part of Unova!

Pros-
Step-by-step guide to completing the entire game and capturing all the legendarys, even far beyond the elite 4
Maps for every part of the game
Tells you how to finish the Unova Pokedex (what routes pokemon are on)
Guides on how to beat every Gym leader, Boss, Elite 4 and Champion, even Pokemon World Tournament leaders (weaknesses and more)
A nice small poster with Unova and a weakness-resistance chart on the back
Breeding guide with egg groups and explains egg moves, etc.
How to complete Pokestar studios
Amazing artwork of all the characters
Explains natures of Pokemon

Cons-
Some items were left off the maps, so make sure to keep your dowsing machine on just in case.

Great guide, and I would recommend this to everyone who hasn't completed the full game yet or has just purchased it.
on March 14, 2016
book came in good condition
but this is not pokemon white/black 2 version it is pokemon white/black 1
so wrong product description and i have no use for it but i do recommend them if you want to buy other books that are non video games books
on October 25, 2013
This guide is so jam packed with the sidequests that there's no room for the information that's ACTUALLY needed, like the pokemon that the other trainers carry. Nor is there a Pokedex.

The format takes some getting used to. Because they let you choose which event you'd like to do next, so the format is like a choose your own adventure novel. But you have to flip back and forth between pages to find out if the sidequest is worth doing at the time (It's usually not) so you're basically left trying to find the main quest by shuffling through pages more. :/

It's still a DECENT guide, but not a good walkthrough, which is what I was looking for and need.

They should have done the book like this
Main Quest,
Backtracking (Once you get Surf you can get that item across the lake in the first town)
Sidequests (Now that you've beat the Elite Four you can trade this Trainer for X Pokemon),
Wifi, Trading, and the In-Betweens,
Pokedex,

Instead, every scrap of information is POURED onto 2 pages, leaving an overwhelming cacophonous brick wall of text. I'm still not sure if I find the guide helpful or not at this point. :/
on January 19, 2013
what a better way to spend your free time on a deployment than playing video games! definetely keeps my mind at ease and reminds me of the better times back at home. great buy. awesome delivery and awesome packaging. great seller! will definetley look forward to shopping more from this seller. this is superb!
on December 31, 2012
I've been playing both the Black 2 and White 2 games and I find this book very helpful. Anything I forget to do can be found in this book and I have also found things that I had no idea I could do. Pretty awesome. I am very pleased. It even came in the mail on time and was in pristine condition.
on January 20, 2013
This book is a full walk through of which helped me beat the game most of the way, unfortunaly it left out several facts thus meaning that the second book must be obtained. I hope that all people who buy this book enjoy it as much as I did.
on September 27, 2013
As a guide, this book has everything you need! It's well organized and constructed. It's thorough and covers everything in the game. It explains everything you may have any questions on. It lists what pokemon appear where. It shows all hidden items. It explains all abilities. Not to mention it's in a beautiful hardcover and is individually numbered, being a collector's edition and all. You also get an interview with the creator of the series, a poster, and exclusive artwork. This is the quintessential strategy guide especially for Pokemon. Highly highly recommended.
on May 19, 2013
Pokemon Black/White 2 Guide Book.

I bought the guide book so i dont miss any of the items and pokemons while playing the game, a surprise hit me in the face while i was reading the walkthrough and theres grottoes in this one and thats a great twist in the game but the only thing the guide book was missing was the pokemon evolution guide, but then i found out that they separated the pokedex (pokemon evolution guide) from the Guide book unlike previous game guide books. Thats the only complaint I have about this guide book.