Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pokemon White for Nintendo DS (Japanese Language Import - (Does not work with US DSi / DSi XL))
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on October 8, 2010
I'm a Japanese major and ordered this game in early from Japan. So far it's a really good continuation of the pokemon series. There are additions to the gameplay, but the game plays much like the other pokemon games. All the pokemon are new pokemon, so far no sightings of any of the older monsters. I'll definitely be getting the American versions when they come out this spring.
on January 5, 2011
I bought the game because I wanted to see how it was in Japanese. I bought Diamond and Pearl the same way and had fun until the english version came out. This version was a bit harder to understand than Diamond/Pearl so it is in my library of games just for collectors value.
on August 28, 2010
This is a great game i got it early because my brother works at nintendo. My kis love it i love it and my wife loves it. There is much more things in it then the older pokemon games like being able to do a triple battle. Me and my son just caught zekrom yesterday WHAT A GREAT FEELING. Also buy pokemon black and these products do work on nintendo ds or ds lite also.
1212 comments|20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse