Questions & Answers
Pokemon SoulSilver Version
by Nintendo
4.4 out of 5 stars (627)
$125.99
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 questions
vote
Yep!
Aug 6, 2014 by Ryan Chen
vote
In the used version I got of heartgold I did not receive a pokewalker if its brand new and factory sealed the poke walker will be included
Aug 20, 2014 by grizzle
votes
Yes. 3ds will play any regular ds game, just the 3d function will not apply.
Dec 8, 2014 by Brandon DeWitt
votes
Hello clayton! I recently bought (pokemon heart gold) just the cartridge off Amazon and there are combo cases you can buy from most local retailers like wall Mart, game stop, etc. That you can place more than one cartridge in and carry all your favorite games in at one time makes it easier to access, instead of just going case by case. Unless you like to stay completely organized on a shelf, but if your anything like me I'm constantly back and forth with my games, so any combo cases make my life allot easier... i hope this helps. If you can't find it in store look online for them. Good luck!
Oct 10, 2014 by Joshua Shrader
votes
Because they stopped producing it. The value of the game went up while the quantity went downs so if you happen to come across a brand new version it will be expensive. This is Pokemon and it is a collectors item.
Dec 24, 2014 by Francisco Torres
votes
Go buy it on Ebay; much cheaper.
Sep 11, 2014 by Tony
votes
I can not ship to Brazil at this time. I can and usually do handwrite my packages and use my name.
Jun 12, 2014 by wheeling and dealing gamer
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers