Customer Discussions > Pokemon SoulSilver Version forum

Pokemon SoulSilver Version (software only edition )

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-17 of 17 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 28, 2010 10:11:39 PM PST
K. Carney says:
does the software only edition still come with the poke walker?

Posted on Mar 1, 2010 12:45:12 AM PST
G. Reyes says:
Yes.

Posted on Mar 1, 2010 3:33:16 PM PST
romevi says:
It just doesn't come with the figurine.

Posted on Mar 1, 2010 4:09:23 PM PST
Whats the chance of getting this on release date if I order it from Amazon.

Posted on Mar 1, 2010 5:17:03 PM PST
0% lol....i got the fastest shipping and it is getting her 2 days after the realease.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 2, 2010 6:51:44 PM PST
Dylan says:
Well do one day shipping, you pay a bit more but that is what you will have to do, since it is released on a Sunday postal services dont get it until Monday But I think on websites it releases a day early so if you do one day shipping you might get it on Monday or Tuesday

Posted on Mar 3, 2010 1:51:59 PM PST
N. Williams says:
Confused...does "software only" mean it is the game cartridge only?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2010 1:53:17 PM PST
romevi says:
No. It means it doesn't come with the figurine, but does come with the PokeWalker.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2010 1:55:11 PM PST
N. Williams says:
Just need to know if I am buying the game here. Don't need figurine and don't know what PokeWalker is.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2010 1:56:20 PM PST
romevi says:
Look it up on YouTube. It's going to come with your game no matter what if you pre-order it, so you might as well read up on it before you get it.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2010 1:57:21 PM PST
N. Williams says:
thanks!

Posted on Mar 4, 2010 7:38:02 AM PST
skatastic425 says:
Does anybody know: If the SoulSilver Limited Edition w/Figurine page displays a message, "Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available," does this mean that I can no longer pre-order a copy with the figurine? Or are they done pre-ordering the figurine? Will they probably get more in?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 4, 2010 4:41:41 PM PST
it means that the item is currently out of stock. you can can try to preorder it and if it comes back on stock, you'll get it on march 16.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2010 1:39:23 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 7, 2010 1:39:51 PM PST
Beth Mendick says:
Wrong! The HeartGold/SoulSilver Limited Edition w/Figurine is only available for pre-order for a limited time. In other words, you can't get it with the figurine anymore.

Posted on Mar 7, 2010 2:07:39 PM PST
marshimallow says:
so walmart is selling the game with the figurine. however it ends being 45 dollars with the cheapest shipping and tax choice and doesn't come until april. so should i just get the game only from amazon? I'm not entirely sure if i really want the figurine... though I sort of want it. Not sure if it's worth the extra money..

Posted on Mar 7, 2010 5:23:11 PM PST
romevi says:
In all honesty, you can try eBay for the figurine. I remember Platinum coming with a pre-order figurine (not through, Amazon.com, though), and they were selling on eBay for only 4 or 5 five bucks, and that's including shipping.
We shall see, though!

Posted on Mar 8, 2010 6:43:46 PM PST
Check out Best Buy actually. Go to their preorder page and you can select just the figurines for $5 each with free ground shipping. Tax is applied, but it'll be less than a dollar even if you get both.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  12
Total posts:  17
Initial post:  Feb 28, 2010
Latest post:  Mar 8, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Pokemon SoulSilver Version
Pokemon SoulSilver Version by Nintendo (Nintendo DS)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (617)