Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on November 28, 2012
I've always been a sucker for owning the physical copy of information, and this book has pretty much all the information you could need about Black/White 2 that wasn't covered in the first book. In order here is what it covers:

-Every Pokemon's Location/Level up/Egg/Tutor move pool + Hidden abilities
-Guide on how to complete the National Dex, weird evolution methods, and whom you need to import from past games
-Handy Egg Group Chart including groupings of who is in two egg groups
-Guide to the Dream World
-Everything you need to know about Join Avenue and Funfest Missions
-Tips on battling/Breeding/training Pokemon
-Charts on all the moves/abilities/items/item locations

If you bought the first one, you are practically obligated to get this one.
on March 5, 2013
My son is a big Pokemon fan so I've become one as well, and we love these guidebooks. Wouldn't play the game without them because they offer so much useful information that you could miss just playing the game straight through on your instincts.

This volume isn't the walkthrough, though. It's the second in a two-volume set and is basically a big Pokedex reference guide. It has all the information about all the Pokemon you could ever need to know. We really like it and use it a lot, especially for looking up what level a certain Pokemon will level-up at and what moves that Pokemon might lose access to or delay getting if he levels up too soon etc. Sometimes you want to delay evolution for strategic reasons to build a stronger Pokemon. This book helps you know when that's the right thing to do, and much more!

Buy Volume 1, though, if you want the game walkthrough.
on June 19, 2014
I you are a collector of Pokémon, then this Pokédex is the one you want. The guide is put together beautifully and is a full National Pokédex. Even if you are playing Pokémon X/Y, this Pokédex has great value since it has details on 649 out of the 719 Pokémon found in X and Y!

The first 348 pages is the National Pokédex and the remaining 243 pages includes some general battle strategies and trainer tips.
on October 26, 2013
This is honestly everything you would ever want and need from a Pokedex. It has all the newest pokemon, up to and including Keldeo, Moeletta, and Genesect. It's large, and somewhat heavy. The book should last you till the National Pokedex for X/Y is out. Though this is no less useful for those just starting their adventure on Black(1&2)/White(1&2)!
on January 2, 2013
I chose this product because I wanted to be able to complete my pokedex in game and be sure I knew how to get each pokemon. I thought this was also a game guide, but the only guide it has is in selcting the right pokemon team with special abilities. This is a wonderful guide in having every pokemon, every ability they could have, how to evolve or breed each one, and where they are located. It also has tips concerning link trade, dream world, dream radar. I do think anyone looking to complete their Unova and National Pokedexes it is very useful!
on October 31, 2014
This book is of excellent quality and is quite heavy - over 5 lbs I'm sure. My child takes this book everywhere and it has now (after quite a number of months) lost its back cover and maybe its front cover. It has lived in his bookbag and endured plenty, so I cannot possibly blame this on a product quality issue.
on January 13, 2015
I purchased this as a companion to my game, mainly to track leveling|moves|evolution. Keep in mind, this is not a walkthrough for the game, it is simply a helpful guide for all Pokemon. This guide has a quite a bit of useful information in it, including:
+ Guide to Pokemon's locations|levels|eggs|moves|abilities|moves|evolutions. As well as, which games they can be found in (if not in the version) & location in past game. Plus, various evolutionary methods (with item, through trade, etc.)
+ Guide to Dream World|Join Avenue|Funfest Missions.
+ Charts on abilities|egg groups|items|locations|moves|type vs type
+ Tips for battling|breeding|training.
Many aspects are very helpful, especially if you are looking to train particular Pokemon for particular task. Like, if you have a low level water Pokemon & you want to know when it will develop an actual water move, as opposed to the normal moves most have at low levels. If you need to know which Pokemon can learn fly. I actually used it to be able to track down where I could catch an Eevee (they're my favorite). It's really a great game companion.
on April 8, 2014
I needed a National Dex, so I bought this. Along with the new Dex for Kalos, all the Pokes are covered. This one is a big book, larger than the new Kalos one and it has tons of stuff besides the Dex. Great reference addition to my library.

I wish they would come out with a new and current Dex....something big and nice, hard bound....that's just a Dex and reference stuff ( item table, berry chart, moves, egg moves, breeding, etc) but complete with all Pokes.
on February 21, 2014
My only complaint is that the font is sooo small. I know its a lot of info, but really now. I like that I can figure out where I can find all 500+ pokemon in black/white 2. Pretty useful, bought used, so it was worth it.
on March 25, 2013
It is such a complete Pokedex. It has everything you need to know about Pokes, including where to find, abilities, tips for training and maximizing stats, etc. It is very well organized. The only downside is that it has some informations already included in Poke White/Black 2 Guide Vol. 1. But I think it is like an extra, not a waste of space, even because the book is huge with hundreds of pages.

Very recommended, whether you want just complete the game, complete it with 100%, or battle competitively online and so.