5.0 out of 5 stars something that really helped me
I like this DVD. Great videos to study on EV's, hand ranges and other profitable situations. Since studying this material I learned to hang tough in tournaments and have even won three 5-table tournaments, placed in the money in several others and got really deep in a 6,000+ field re-buy (ITM at 111th). Highly recommend it.
Published on September 21, 2010 by JEDS31

2.0 out of 5 stars SOSO
Not what I expected.If i had known this was at Poker Stars on someones elses computer I would have to pass.
Published on May 28, 2011 by Oscar

5.0 out of 5 stars something that really helped me, September 21, 2010
This review is from: Poker Underground: Advanced Texas Hold'em Tournaments (DVD)

2.0 out of 5 stars SOSO, May 28, 2011