Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mega Hearts 2 Slots
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 27, 2015
My son loved this game! Thank you!
on December 2, 2014
Another app. Rating says it all!!
on June 3, 2012
Fun game. Wish normal payouts were better. But the bonus game is fun with pot entially large payouts. Sometimes numbers don't show on kindle fire
on June 3, 2012
is this real money I need to know before I start this I know what your thinking I'm crazy to think this real money but I need to know
on June 3, 2012
Cute game for faotd. I agree about the bear. It's rather spooky looking, LOL. Did well until I clicked the 'help', then FC.
on June 3, 2012
I love the the game. There is one problem. The numbers for the bets and winnings do not show. Can you please fix it.
on June 3, 2012
it was free so I tried it. The most boring slots game ever. deleted it as it is a waste of space on my device. I normally do not put bad reviews just because I do not like an app, but because of all the fake "casino-feel" reviews, I felt it warranted a negative review.
on June 3, 2012
Not a bad slot machine. Has good graphics and sounds. Only thing that bugs me is the creepy teddy bear. I want to stab it after playing for a few minutes.
on June 3, 2012
What fun is winning if you can't win? It fails to credit about 98 % of the time. NOT FUN!
on June 3, 2012
This was such a lame game. Glad it was free. The payoff is so small if you get a payoff at all. I bet $20 and I still lost all my money! Glad it was free!!