Few steps to be followed:
1. Make sure the heart rate sensor/strap are worn on the chest. The electrodes should be wet. The strap should be washed by hand after each use with mild soap and water.
2. Check that you are using a compatible device. At the moment we recommend only the use of iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (5th generation), iPad (3rd & 4th generation), iPad mini and iPod Nano (7th generation).
3. Check that you have paired the heart rate sensor with the application. If paring does not work, check that bluetooth on the receiving device is enabled. If your receiving device has a bluetooth devices list, you can check if the sensor is paired. Polar H6 / H7 along with its ID number is listed when the sensor is paired. The ID number is printed on the back of the sensor. NOTE: iPhone 4S and iPhone 5 do not show Polar H6 / H7 in the bluetooth devices list.
4. Exit the application and remove the heart rate sensor (unsnap it ) from the strap. Wait 30 seconds and place the sensor back on and start the application. (To close the application entirely , make sure to press the button on the iPad/Phone twice. Press and hold the application to delete it.
5. Try restarting the application.
6. Turn the bluetooth settings in the iPhone/iPad Off and then back On.
7. Pair Sensor again in APP
8. if the steps 4-6 above do not work then Reset the transmitter by removing the battery in the H7 (about 1 - 2 minutes).
9. if the steps 4-7 above do not work Uninstall the Polar Beat App and reinstall. Repair the sensor
10. Try restarting the receiving device, i.e. Iphone