Polar H7 Bluetooth Smart Heart Rate Sensor
Understand your workout better and get more effective results with the Polar H7 Bluetooth Smart heart rate sensor. This triple-action heart rate sensor provides your real-time heart rate to mobile training apps, many Polar products and compatible gym equipment.
Here's how it works
The Polar H7 heart rate sensor is compatible with Bluetooth Smart ready devices that support heart rate service (see compatibility list below). A separate smartphone app (such as the free Polar Beat) is required to view your heart rate data. When you use the H7 for the first time, you will need to pair it with your device. After that, wrap the H7 heart rate sensor around your chest and begin your workout.
Take it to the gym
Gym equipment with Polar heart rate technology inside will sync with the H7 heart rate sensor. This means you will get hands-free heart rate measurement. Plus, the H7 heart rate sensor picks up your heart rate only and not other heart rate monitors nearby.
Compatibility• Compatible with the following Apple devices: iPhone 4S, iPhone 5/5C/5S, iPod touch (5th generation), iPad (3rd & 4th generation), iPad mini, iPod nano (7th generation)
• Compatible with the following Android devices with Android 4.3 or later: Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, LG Nexus 5
• Also works with Polar heart rate monitors using 5kHz transmission (also called GymLink). Compatible products include, but are not limited to: FT1, FT2, FT4, FT7, FT40, FT60, FT80, RS100, RS300X, RS400, RCX5. The H7 will also transfer heart rate information while swimming with these products.
Polar Bluetooth Smart Mobile Solution
Take your training on the go with Polar's complete Bluetooth® Smart Mobile Training System.
Polar training app that lets you plan, train and understand the effect of your workout. Free download.
H6 heart rate sensor
Provides real time, accurate heart rate to mobile training apps including Polar Beat.
H7 heart rate sensor
Provides real time, accurate heart rate to mobile training apps plus connects with many Polar heart rate monitors as well as compatible gym equipment.
Stride Sensor Bluetooth Smart
For runners who want to improve their technique and performance. Allows you to see speed and distance information with the Polar Beat app, whether you are running on a treadmill, indoor track or on the muddiest trail.
Set Up Tips
Keep these tips handy during your initial set up.
- Check that your device supports Bluetooth 4.0 (Bluetooth Smart) and its standardized heart rate service. The Polar H7 is not compatible with earlier Bluetooth versions.
- Check that you have paired the heart rate sensor with the application. If pairing does not work, ensure Bluetooth on the receiving device is enabled. When pairing, make sure you are far (33 ft) from other Bluetooth Smart heart rate sensor users. If your receiving device has a Bluetooth devices list, you can check if the sensor is paired. Polar H7 along with its ID number is listed when the sensor is paired. The ID number is printed on the back of the sensor. (Note: iPhone 4S and iPhone 5 do not show Polar H7 in the Bluetooth devices list.)
- Check that you are wearing the heart rate sensor correctly. Be sure to moisten the electrode areas of the strap with water, attach the connector to the strap and wrap the strap around your chest. Adjust the strap length to fit snug, but comfortable. Check that the moist electrode areas are firmly against your skin and that the Polar logo of the connector is in the upright position.
- Check that the device is positioned correctly. Keep the receiving device in front of you to ensure sufficient transmission range.
Smarter Training Starts Here
Polar invented the world's first heart rate monitor and pioneered the Smart Coaching training approach that delivers faster progress and better results. The H7 heart rate sensor is backed by Polar's 35 years of experience and will accurately measure every heart beat and guide you toward a more active lifestyle.
Polar Customer Care
Buying a Polar product is only the start of your experience with us. We'll be there to help you get the most out of your new product. The Polar H7 includes a 2 year limited warranty.