5.0 out of 5 stars At least one size bigger!
Published 7 months ago by Danny Rickard

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent boots
Published 5 months ago by TT

5.0 out of 5 stars At least one size bigger!, January 8, 2014
Much like a lot of other Polar Fox boots I've seen listed on Amazon, this product is (at least) one size bigger than what you'd expect. I wasn't originally sure if this applied because it is not mentioned in the description that they are bigger than normal. I did anticipate this, however, and ordered a size smaller (which fit me fine). I am normally a size 11, so I ordered a size 10. I would advise other purchasers to do the same!

Other than the size issue, I am very satisfied with my purchase. They look great!

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap imitación, July 11, 2014
It's a plastic, no leather boot, a typical chinese imitation that looks good in the photos but in real is just a bad imitation. Waste my money and my time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent boots, March 16, 2014
TT (Somewhere, TN USA) - See all my reviews
I don't know exactly what I expected with buying $40 boots, but these were not it. I like them, but they run larger. I'm a 9-9.5 and these things are like... 10.5 it seems. I bought a black and brown pair. I'm not lacking satisfaction with my purchase because I wear them all the time. They are a tad big and knowing that now, I would just get a size smaller. Otherwise great boots and I would recommend them to a friend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but big!, March 9, 2014
Great boots but they run large. Order half a size smaller and they should fit perfectly. They have become my favorites though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great boots!, February 22, 2014
I love how they are still shiny after months of use. I ordered a little too big but it's okay. I love that i can zip them up when im in a hurry instead of tying them up everytime. I love how high up the boot comes on the calf and that you can fold them down. Only thing i don't like is that the bottom is a little bulky and plain. I wanted them to look more stylish and unisex. But they are VERY warm.

2.0 out of 5 stars Thin soul and Easily breakable., February 19, 2014
I was super excited for these boots when I first got them. I quickly started getting disappointed. The toe of the shoe was thin and my feet would start hurting after very little time. Also they started showing extensive wear and tear after little under a month. This is a knock off brand and will not be worth the money. IT IS BETTER TO SPEND THE MONEY FOR GOOD BOOTS. Don't cut corners like I tried, but spend the good money up front to get something high quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, February 15, 2014
These boots are super comfortable! Love the zipper along the side and the stitch pattern. I would order 1 size smaller since I ordered my regular size and it's very roomy. Other than that I am totally satisfied!

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, August 19, 2014