Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Black and Red|Change

on August 30, 2014
I spent HOURS reading about the booster travel seats before purchasing. The lobster one that attaches to the table has safety warnings and doesn't work for all tables. Scoured reviews, saw that company's product collapses, that company's product smells weird, blah blah blah, none of them were great. I finally found one with the features I wanted, including five point restraints, at Mothercare, only to be disappointed it is a UK company and costs a lot to ship to the US. While defeated and ready to buy a different model that had less stellar reviews, I see this seat and it is EXACTLY the same thing that Mothercare sells. Ok, whatever, different name, different supplier, I got it.

Why I wanted this: five point restraints! Kids are little wiggle worms and there is no kid who wont try to lunge out the side, head first, just to give you a heart attack. This keeps them more securely restrained. It's super easy to set up. Yes, the top part does tend to slide down a bit, so weave it through the chair back, pull it tight, or just deal with it. It's not enough to make a big difference in the function of the chair. It holds kiddo securely and gets her to a decent height to eat at the table. I carry disposable table top liners so she can just use any table surface to eat from. Simple and easy, and disposable bibs complete the package. There is a little side pocket that I can put the liners and bibs in. I wish it had more storage, the zipper part holds the booster foam only, and I wish it were a bit taller, because at 12 months my kid's head doesn't clear the table. Luckily she's not banging her head on tables so much anymore. Must have lost its appeal.

This is not terribly expensive, easy to carry, and I got it to go on a long trip. The gold standard is the Fisher Price travel high chair, that thing is rock solid and rates at the top of the best baby stuff I've bought, but it can't easily be brought on an airplane or in luggage. This can and will allow kid to eat in restaurants, friends' houses, anywhere we go that has a chair it can attach to. Awesome!
on December 18, 2011
We moved to Costa Rica in October and needed a portable chair for our then 15 month old. I admit that I was a little skeptical at first but this chair has turned out to meet our needs perfectly. So long as the table chair is sturdy and the chair back is straight (not with an arch to it), this little seat works great! We use it as his highchair in our home in Costa Rica and we bring it to restaurants with us. He is very comfortable in it and I think he enjoys sitting at the table with us. I would say that it's more appropriate for a child over 1 year of age because they may be a little taller to meet the table height enough to eat and a little stronger physically to be comfortable in the chair. We chose not to use the straps over the shoulders (too confining) but we do use the seat belts and he does just fine. The only caution I have found so far is occasionally my son will use his arms to push on the table which starts to tilt the chair backwards so its best to them it at a distance that's not conducive to them pushing themselves backwards. It's been 3 months of constant use and is now starting to show a little wear and tear, but for the price, I can't expect it to last as long as a regular highchair. Overall,we're very pleased with this purchase.
on January 30, 2013
At first use, we were fairly happy about this product. The features that attracted us the most was the shoulder straps. We had an Eddie Bauer collapsable booster seat that allowed our daughter to twist and torque her way off the seat to where it was a constant battle to right her. However, as this seat is not a five-point harness, she quickly figured out how to slip her arms out of the shoulder straps. Back to square one.

I do agree with other reviews that the shoulder harness may not be tall enough for older children, but in a year, our daughter will no longer need a booster seat. I do like the front lap-pad as it travels high up past the hips. Very secure. The twin straps that hold the base down is also a plus for security. The back strap doesn't work as well as first thought because most chairs are concave and this allows the back strap to slip down and the back support with it. We had to continuously move it back up after our daughter learned how to slip her arms out of the shoulder straps. But, the back straps are still a plus compared with most portable booster seats that have none.

The material and construction look very durable and maintainable. The design is a bit 'square'. Maybe if it had some recline in the back rest to allow a closer fit to the back of a chair. But then the back straps would have to be altered. The booster seat does not fold up easily as it appears in the picture. There is a lot of slack in the webbing that needs to be cinched and then you have all this webbing dangling and needs to be tucked in a gap. No great big deal but what happens is we don't stow the seat until we get back to the car. So, you're carrying a kid in one arms and an open seat with cordage dangling all over the place. I guess we'll have to learn how to better stow the booster seat.

I do think the key features and quality of this seat are better than most. It adds a bit more security we really like. It's not as convenient as we had hoped. But I'll trade that for better security any day
on September 24, 2014
I chose this booster because it was the only travel booster I could find with a 5-point harness. My little one is 15 months old and is squirmy when he wants to be done at the table; I didn't want to risk him falling out. The booster is lower than I expected it to be, but that is my fault, the dimensions are posted in the description. I wish it got my little guy a little closer to the table. But it works well enough to use at friend's and family's houses when there is no high chair. The strap for the back can be fanagled to work on most chairs, but it tends to slouch. The bottom, however, stays well attached. I have never worried about my little guy falling or squirming out. As with all boosters, there is the chance that your little one will be able to brace his/her feet on an element of the table (a lip underneath, a leg) and push the chair out or over, so careful placement at the table and vigilance is a must. The lining wipes up easily, even with marinara, but food tend to get stuck to the seat's crevices where the straps meet the seat. Overall, it is worth it, but it fails to wow.
on July 11, 2011
This is a comfortable and safe baby travel feeding chair due to its quality construction and five point harness. My 10 month old is wiggly in the restaurant high chairs so I bought this one. It can be secured to almost any chair and it keeps him from bending over and wriggling out of the chair. The cusion on the bottom is great because it makes him comfortable and raises him up to table height.
on April 28, 2013
Very convenient for trips to relatives/friends houses.
Little one is 8 months and 18 pounds and can use this okay. She is a bit small for it but we make it work.

it is very easy to clip on the chair and feels very secure.

It travels well, however we never seem to be able to fold it back up to it's original size.
on October 4, 2012
I have used this in restaurants as well as I took it camping. It is wonderful. It serves it's purpose. I keep it in my car and use, as needed, when we go out. It is easy to wipe down the interior of the seat. The back is a little flimsy, but that is the part that is up against the chair, so no biggie in my mind. I would recommend this product.
on July 24, 2015
This was a savior for us on a recent trip. Just when we had got him used to a high chair and an eating routine, we got an opportunity to take a 3 week trip.... Delight, and yet horror at the thought of upsetting his routine (change for a toddler is hard). However, this was perfect. We were able to use it in our hotel room anywhere, and in restaurants. He was eating at the table (along with his own little bowl and spoon and rubber place mat) in the same routine. This was worth every penny. We tried others, but this felt like the most secure - the strap that goes between his legs came up high enough to keep him secure without feeling too restrictive on him. the should straps stayed well in place. And we really were able to put this on all types of chairs, raising him up to the table. If I never used it again, it paid for itself on that trip alone.
on June 20, 2016
Love this travel high chair. i have been using for several months and is easy set up. long adjustable straps that i have been able to adjust to a variety of chairs. i do have to put a towel or book of sorts under for my girls don't quite make it up to the table tops, but they are only 1 year old now.
on May 2, 2015
This product has so much potential. I ordered two for my twins and was extremely excited to take them to grandparents for dinner as well as on vacation. However the VERY FIRST TIME is strapped my baby in, the clip on the strap that is supposed to hold the seat to the chair popped open and my baby went flying head first into a table! I tried to re-fasten the clip however it pops out with NO TROUBLE at all. I received these items today and they will be going back tomorrow. So very disappointed.