The A3's visible and audible Zone Pointer feature on the monitor's display shows your target heart rate zone and where your current heart rate is within that zone. The Fitness Bullets feature shows a bullet on the monitor's display for every 10 minutes spent exercising/training in your target heart rate zone. The Time in Target Zone feature calculates the amount of total exercise time spent in your personal target zone. You can use this feature together with the Total Exercise Time to determine the effectiveness of your exercise program.
- Displays heart rate, exercise time, and average heart rate
- Manual and automatic heart rate limit settings
- Personal target heart rate zones; heart rate Zone Pointer with alarm function
- 24 hour clock with day/week indicator and stopwatch
- Large easy-to-read display with split screen
- One-year average battery life
- Water resistant to 30 meters (100 feet)
What's in the Box?
A3 heart rate monitor watch unit, wireless transmitter, elastic strap, battery (built-in CR2032 lithium cell), printed instructions
2-year limited warranty
Polar heart rate monitors are precision instruments; consumers are not advised to change their own battery. Polar recommends that all service be done by an authorized Polar Service Center which will include a warranty for 90 days on repairs and 6 months for batteries.