Knowing the right intensity to improve your fitness can be a challenge. OwnZone adjusts your heart rate training zone to perfectly match your body’s current physiological condition. By using OwnZone, you can be sure you’re training at an intensity that improves your aerobic fitness.
OwnCal is the one of most accurate calorie counters on the market. It calculates the number of calories expended during a training session based on your weight, height, age, gender, your individual maximum heart rate (HRmax), and how hard you’re training.
Polar's OwnZone feature adjusts your heart rate training zone to perfectly match your body’s current physiological condition.
What's in the box?
- Polar RS100 heart rate monitor
- Polar RS100 training computer
- RS100 Getting Started Guide
- Body Measurement
- Automatic age-based target zone
- Average and maximum heart rate of each lap
- Average and maximum heart rate of training
- Heart rate as BPM or percentage of max
- HR-based target zones with visual and audible alarm
- HRmax (age-based or user-set)
- Manual target zone as BPM or percentage of max
- Edit wrist unit settings with Polar UpLink Tool and transfer them to your Polar product (UpLink)
- HeartTouch button-free operation of wrist unit
- 99 laps
- User-configurable displays
- Date and weekday indicator
- Low battery indicator
- Time of day (12/24h) with alarm and snooze
- Water resistant to 50 meters
Polar timing products include a limited two-year manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Established in 1977, Polar products help you understand and maximize your training. The company's combination of expertise in sports, physiology, and electronics results in an innovative product line of fitness tools for athletes of all ability levels to achieve desired results.