Questions & Answers
Polariod 8" Internet Tablet
by Polaroid
2.2 out of 5 stars (32)
$79.99
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 questions
votes
In the lower left corner of the screen, there is an icon that looks like 2 rectangles on top of one another (next to the email icon). Pick this icon then a list of all the open apps will be displayed. To close an app, hold your finger on the picture and a menu will pop up on the side, select "Remove from list".
Dec 26, 2012 by M.L.
votes
found case and keyboard in one at http://amazon.com. Look for 8 inch tablet stand with USB keyboard and black PU leather carrying case.
Jan 10, 2013 by Lamont Milner
votes
Same keeps happening to me. I keep trying to call the number on the box but I'm just getting the busy signal. I'm waiting to see if they can help me. If not, I'm returning it.
Dec 26, 2012 by Allecia A.
votes
I bought this tablet for my husband for Christmas last year and had to take it back 3 times! The last time I took it back, I demanded a full refund. It never worked correctly and just got worse and worse. I'm surprised they are still selling it. There is a trick for turning it on when it has done one of its glitches and turned itself off. I called the number given in the instruction manual and they told me how to do it. But really, it isn't worth the effort. If there is any way you can return it for a full refund, do it!!!
Jan 5, 2014 by Donna Mcallister
votes
i am afraid i can't help you a whole lot. my tablet took a charge but didn't last long, and when it did you could not download any google android etc... the screen would go blank and also freeze up. needless to say i sent it back. but i also had a problem on the refund with the supplier. all in all it was a bad experience to say the least. if it were me in your position and your within the 30 day window of return i would do so. sorry about the lack of helpful info to figure out the thing , i just got tired of messing with it.
Mar 4, 2013 by Justin S.
votes
the amazon app store, 1mobile and a few others. should be a link on ur screen. its pink i do believe. it says download app stores
Dec 10, 2012 by andysmom2007
votes
Kohls sells the custom fit case for this tablet made by Polaroid. I couldn't find it online just in the store. It comes in red or black with the speaker holes in the correct position to match the tablet.
Dec 31, 2012 by Mister E
votes
i had the same problem. called the company and they emailed me a link for the firmware. u can go to southerntelecom.com and go to the support page and pick the model number and go from there. u will need an empty micro sd card for it. unzip the file once it downloads and copy the files to the sd card put the sd card in the tablet and press volume down button and power at the same time and go from there. by the way u will use the volume button to scroll down and the power button for select.
Dec 5, 2012 by andysmom2007
votes
go to the app store, i used the amazon app store and searched for skype. it downloaded just fine for me
Dec 5, 2012 by andysmom2007
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers