4.0 out of 5 stars Solid glasses, have 'polarized' written on lens
Solid pair of glasses for not too much money. Only reason for 4 stars is that con.

Pros:
- polarized as advertised
- cheap, but they don't feel cheap. eg, there's some flex built into the springs so it's harder to break the glasses
- classic style

Cons:
- the word 'polarized' is written on the front left lens, and you can't get...
Published on February 25, 2012 by Martin

I ordered my first pair (04/08/2013) and if I'd have given a review they would have gotten 5 stars. I liked the first pair so much I ordered a 2nd pair (04/24/2013) and the quality was COMPLETELY different.

First Pair:
- Spring loaded bows
- Polarized
- Good construction

Second Pair:
- CHEAP construction, blurry lenses, not...
Published 22 months ago by customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid glasses, have 'polarized' written on lens, February 25, 2012

Pros:
- polarized as advertised
- classic style

Cons:
- the word 'polarized' is written on the front left lens, and you can't get it off. What a weird way of branding.

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE: Amazon has different inventory with differing quality, May 1, 2013
This review is from: Polarized Eyewear Shiny Wayfarer Style Sunglasses Various Colors (Eyewear)

First Pair:
- Spring loaded bows
- Polarized
- Good construction

Second Pair:
- CHEAP construction, blurry lenses, not polarized, virtually unusable, not worth $0.25, no spring loaded bows.

The difference between the two pair is nearly indescribable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality polarized glasses, June 10, 2012
I was surprised at the level of quality of the lenses and frame. They have the look and fit for my big head at a reasonable price. Temple pieces fit firmly and comfortably. They are not spring loaded, just a simple screw hinge. The word "polarized" is not etched, it is just a sticker. They seem durable but they are plastic.

4.0 out of 5 stars Look the same as Ray-bans, September 14, 2012
I have only had them a day, but I already love them. At such a great price, I have just bought a second pair for my husband. They look great on both of us. I bought these as a cheap substitution for the expensive Ray-bans I already own. Sometimes, there are activities where I just don't want to worry about my good pair getting broken or lost. However, I have sensitive eyes and really need sunglasses for anything outdoors. Here's my comparison between these and the original Ray-bans. The cheap wayfarer's are half a centimeter wider in width from temple to temple compared to Ray-bans. The lenses are only slightly larger too. The frames also sit a little more flush to your face. Ray-ban frames have an outward slant to them that gives them more retro style. However, the flush fit is a little more comfortable and lets in less sunlight. Both are polarized and comparably good. The Ray-bans are slightly darker. The cheap wayfarer's have spring loaded temples which gives people a lot of flexibility with fit while the Ray-bans don't. Here's where I see the quality difference; Rayban's have a thick heavy duty plastic frame and durable lenses while the others are made of some lightweight cheap plastic. However, they look almost identical and at such a great price they are exactly what I expect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good enough, April 16, 2013
So my homie Jarmo saw these and was like "are those some fake ass ray bans?" and I was like "naw, these are wayfarer. I got the hookup on Amazon". I made them look fresh and now he's finna cop a pair too. Respect the hustle

5.0 out of 5 stars happy customer, April 17, 2012
Finally bought something for myself.
Love them. The are dark and that is what I was looking for.
The price was excellent.
Delivery was great.
thank you very much.
Debbie

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked fine for a week, then fell apart., September 7, 2011
These Wayfarer copies are decently made. They look the part, other than the word "polarized" in the corner, and are made of decent plastic. Lens quality was actually pretty excellent for sunglasses this cheap and I tested them, they ARE polarized. Fairly comfortable too and the arms are nicely spring-loaded.

Unfortunately, they also don't last long. My pair lasted almost exactly a week until I pulled them out of my shirt pocket and the right temple promptly fell out. It seems as thought he tiny screw that holds in the arm had worked itself free at some point. I never found the screw, and because of the springloaded construction of the arms there's no way to put it back if I found it, so the sunglasses are now useless.

Serves me right for not buying the real thing.

3.0 out of 5 stars a bit big, February 1, 2013
Emily Marie Mader (Hillsborough, NC United States) - See all my reviews
The glasses are decent for the price, but if you are a woman or have a head on the more small/narrow side, it will be a bit big.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice one!!, May 14, 2013
gud324 (Boston, MA) - See all my reviews
One cheap good product. I thought of trying it before buying Rayban Wayfarer as I was skeptical about how it'll look on my face.
Bought it and tried and it is true Polarized product and I don't feel strain on my eyes even after prolonged wearings.
Still having and using it, postponed the idea of Rayban for quite sometime now.

5.0 out of 5 stars great glasses for the california sun, December 23, 2013
it is december here in lancaster and the sun is beating in my eyes as i am driving down the road toward wallmart, my favorite store to buy good cheap cat food and check out some local retards eye to eye in the check out line ... as I am checking them out they are checking my cool great looking retro billy joel sunglasses and comparing me to joe black in disguise, sooo good looking I am in wearing them ... not only they are cool, but they have the really good effect against the sun ... worth every penny ... but only if your car radio is tuned to a good oldies station ... what will the young people will listen to when they get old? justin beaver?

Polarized Eyewear Shiny Wayfarer Style Sunglasses Various Colors