Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Polaroid PIF-300 Instant Film for PIC 300 (10 pack)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on July 31, 2010
This polaroid film is great. It works beautiful and gives great pictures. I am very happy with it.
on February 28, 2011
The polaroid film works well. I am a lover of polaroid pictures so I was ecstatic when this came in the mail! My only concerns are two that have nothing to do with the sender (or amazon) and everything to do with the film itself. It sucks that in each pack of film you only have 10 pictures, that makes you really have to think about what you are going to snap a photo of. The other concern is to do with the quality of the pictures themselves. Many of the photos I have been trying to take in my room come out so dark they are almost black and aren't worth it to keep so I just throw them in the trash. So be sure you really want a picture of something because there are only 10 photos in a pack, and be sure there is lots and lots of light around you!!
55 comments|46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 22, 2011
I think what I like the most about this film is the fact that I can actually go into a Target store and buy instant Polaroid film again. There is no doubt that the quality of this film is great. I haven't taken one bad picture with the Polaroid 300. I just can't get used to the size of these pictures though. I mean, less than credit card size? I really want the classic Polaroid shape and size pictures again. The original 600 film is not the same technology as this 300 film. It seems like it would be so easy for Polaroid to make a new vintage/classic instant camera that uses the same technology as the 300. They could release the "original" film and we would have to buy one of the new cameras also, seems like a good idea for the company to me! It would give us the option of the smaller new style camera and film or the original larger style camera and film. Although I have no doubt the larger classic style would be their bestseller. I can even think of so many perfect ways to market and advertise the comeback of Polaroid's most famous product, especially the ability to take advantage of the vintage/retro/hipster craze. Why do I not work for Polaroid? Geez...
on March 9, 2013
I bought a bunch of these to use with polaroid cameras at our wedding. We allowed people to take candid snapshots wearing funny props and it was a huge hit. We then stuck the photos in a scrapbook. We love the little instant pics we got, most came out very clear but wish they were as big as the old camera.
on January 14, 2013
my daughter is 11 and loves this film. she is young but loves the vintage stuff and this camera is perfect.
on October 10, 2010
this camera and film worked great-used it for a guestbook for a wedding and to make ID's for my soccer players. Saved me lots of time.
on May 5, 2012
I ordered the 5-pack film in addition to this single pack of 10 and am glad I have extra film. I have had no problems with the quality of prints as they are sharp and clear with the colors being close to true colors. The only wish I have about this Polaroid 300 camera is the size of the pictures-about the size of a business card or credit card. I would much prefer the Polaroid 600 size film. I don't take that many pictures so this Polaroid 300 is perfect for me and it is fun and easy to use. If you take a huge amount of pictures and want different sizes (larger), then stick with a digital camera as this nostagic Polaroid 300 isn't for you.
on February 13, 2013
My Granddaughter wanted the Poloroid Camera for Christmas and we got it for her and could not find the film as these stores all lied about getting it in before Christmas. But got these for her Birthday and she thinks all is Great!
on February 14, 2011
I bought three packs of this film for my wife whom had received a Polaroid instant camera for Christmas.
The film was easy to load and like the Polaroids of old slipped a developing print into your hands almost immediately.

The image came up fast, but didn't "fully" develop for some time. I would leave them sit on a table until fully ready.

The positives:
You have an instant print to give away or send someone.
The print is bright and sharp, colors are perfectly saturated.

The negatives:
prints are small, on the order of wallet-sized.
And, they are expensive...~$1.00 each

This is definitely a fun photographic product, but if you need to take lots of photos or make enlargements or many prints; stick to digital.
on September 7, 2012
I was a little worried about the quality of the film when I ordered it, not to worry though, it was great. A little pricey at $1.00 a print but worth it for special projects or events. Paired with the camera the little business sized prints are clear and detailed. You really have to get up close to your subject and fill in the viewfinder otherwise you will get a small subject and a lot of background. Very happy with the prints, ease of use and the many uses for this size print. Very old style retro. I love them for mini scrapbook albums or giving them to my subjects, instantly bringing a smile to their faces. I would recommend the camera and film.