Questions & Answers
Polaroid 600 Film Twin Pack
by Polaroid
2.8 out of 5 stars (215)
$118.99
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 questions
votes
The film was officially discontinued by Polaroid in 2012. Polaroid absolutely does not guarantee outdated film since they no longer sell it and the fact that someone will sell an outdated product that is unlikely to work, at an exorbitant price tells you about their integrity.
Mar 2, 2014 by Togrim
votes
I dont know This film is used in an old polaroid instamatic 6oo camera
Feb 18, 2014 by carole
votes
Actual size of picture is 3"X3"; total size of each film including the border is 3 1/2" by 4 1/4"
Jul 11, 2013 by ted hudson
votes
Yes, there's photo stores where you can purchase them in your city, but they're always going for a lot more. You'll at least pay 50% more than what you'd pay online, I know from experience.
Apr 23, 2014 by MORENOO
votes
I spent way way WAY over $54.30 and the expiration date was 2009. They refused to refund the money. In all fairness, it was not Elizabeth Lee that sold the film to me. The factory went out of business in 2006. You have to ask WHY they are still selling film that is obviously expired. If you've opened the film, good luck with the refund. I was able to get my refund only after Amazon went to bat for me and I'm almost positive they refunded the money not the seller.
Feb 11, 2014 by STELLA L. BARROW
votes
I don't think Poloroid film is being made any more. The only Polaroid film available, is expired. Isn't this true?
Nov 25, 2013 by Jane G.
votes
Hi, thanks for your question. I'm so sorry you received expired film You can visit our Online Returns Center which guides you through the process and gives you a printable return mailing label: http://www.amazon.com/returns If you need any further assistance, please contact our Customer Service Team who will be able to view your order details and resolve this issue for you. I hope this helps!
Sep 29, 2013 by Lauren D
votes
Sorry to say, the film I purchased wasn't good. The pictures(2) were horrible. I'm stuck with the film because I opened (of course) one of the two pkgs. I ordered and I just don't feel like going thru all of the nonsense of .returning the unopened pkg. of film. You have to decide if you wish to order the film first
Nov 5, 2013 by kittykat777
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers