Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 125 questions
votes
The photos are okay quality. Not the best, but still pretty cool. It did print a little dark, but I think that's because the picture is so small. I have not taken videos on it yet. I'm sure that if you hook it up to your computer, to transfer the pictures, the quality would be better too.
2 days ago by Ashlie Leonhardt
votes
We used it all day while sight seeing and the battery lasted. Not sure how it'd do if your printing over and over again, but you could always keep an extension cord and it would be easy to keep it plugged in and charging for a Photo Booth.
6 days ago by K. Nations
votes
Yes. It's got a couple timer settings. I've used them before. A 3 sec. & either a 7 or 10 sec. I can't recall which. It takes the best photos with good lighting. Flash creates some glare. But overall it's a decent camera for taking pics to create collages & memory books!
11 days ago by Diane
votes
I really like this one it takes a little bit of effort to get the hang of all of the options and such. But, it is a very good option because of the digital camera aspect that allows you to decide which picture you want to print out instead of being stuck with only one. Hope that helps!
18 days ago by AwesomeChicl
votes
If I remember correctly I think when you've chosen the picture you want to print and you're on the print page before you print push menu and there you can change the color (add a filter I mean) and add a the standered Polaroid border as well as chose from other borders in the cameras collection. Just rember that when you add a border it crops the picture so when your in the print page after you chose the border there with be a red box around your picture and that will determine where the border cuts off on your picture. Hope that helps! :)
Jun 28, 2015 by AwesomeChicl
votes
The film comes in packs of 10, so I assume that's the max it will hold. I'm not brave enough to try any more than that. It prints very quickly. When you start you load the film stack in with the blue card barcode down on the bottom and the film shiney side up. All of this is in the directions and on the wrapping of the film
Jun 18, 2015 by Mrs*M*
votes
Yes! It's actually a cord charger much like a cord that charges your phone or laptop.
Jun 15, 2015 by Gillian D.
votes
The Polaroid Z2300 10.0 MP (White) that I'm selling comes with 3 packs of film which equates to 30 sheets!!
Jun 14, 2015 by Gillian D.
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   13   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers