Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Disney Infinity 3.0 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 39 questions
vote
Yes there is, and I would recommend getting a floating wrist strap in case you drop your camera.
Apr 23, 2013 by Debra
vote
yes works fine with my coolpix 4300
Jul 25, 2013 by jack
votes
Most-likely yes. I don't have that same model, but all the CoolPix are about the same size frame.
Apr 28, 2015 by J & G
votes
I wouldn't recommend this to work at all. Ruined my camera even though it was designed to work. Was not water tight. Leaked about an inch worth of water into the case the first few minutes of use at a depth of only about one foot.
Dec 1, 2013 by Brian Crump
votes
You can use it for snorkeling only. It started to decompress at about 10 feet.
May 31, 2015 by Nicole Edward Grace
votes
VERY CAREFULLY! In truth, I would think you would have to manage to work it apart as gently as possible. I've not done this and am not willing to do so to find out. The sliders can fit rather tightly even when done correctly, so just do the best you can. Maybe you can help using a very small flat screwdriver to work the catches apart. It's only plastic so be gentle. Good Luck! One other thing, are both the locking catches on the same side? If not, it doesn't matter whether the logo is on the back or front, it works either way. they just fit very snugly.
Aug 13, 2014 by jaymac1500
votes
I don't know if it will fit but even if it did it's design structure will leave you dissatisfied. Really you will be happier buying a fugi waterproof camera or just put it in a plastic zip lock bag. The lens cover design will most likely result in blurry pictures. It did for me.
Jul 29, 2015 by Amazon Customer
votes
I dont know, it might if the camera is small
Jun 27, 2015 by Mortimer
votes
I have not had good experience with photos yet. Although I have only tried it on 2 occasions and one was at night. I haven't had a chance to really experiment with it.
Jun 16, 2015 by S. Lautenschlager
votes
I can't answer question regarding use in your camera type. However, I can tell you the first time we used it one of the plastic tabs broke off. Not very happy about that.
Jan 9, 2015 by Judy
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers