Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 16, 2014
Got this for a gift, they loved it! Excellent pictures, really easy to load and use in the computer. The only issue is that the seller only included one pack with the shipment. Amazon refunded the other half, so great work Amazon!!!
on February 7, 2014
like my flim i wish i would have gotten a bigger polariod camara to make bigger pictures but it makes good instant pictures i would like one that makes regular size pictures maybe sometime later i will order i am just trying to get all that i have ordered like the GREEN HAIR GRASS PLEASE
on December 26, 2013
Love this film- I got this for my niece for Christmas. The new Polaroid is super sleek and the film comes out the top of the camera. They are smaller than the retro Polaroids- they develop well and look great.
on October 26, 2015
Super fast delivery! Great service and product came just as ordered! I've used the instant film before and it's a great for the photo booth at our parties without the hassle of a huge camera or having to develop film. Instant party favor!
on May 28, 2016
I use it it take pictures of my college students the first day of class; I appreciate the on-the-spot developing/printing. The students assume this is brand new technology: "it's like a smart phone/printer!"
on July 2, 2014
The polariod was great. It met both my family and I expectations for it. I recommend this to anyone who is second guessing this item. Youd like it, so go for it. SN: please be aware of what film you purchase. Purchase the correct one.
on April 21, 2013
This product has the most amazing pictures small and compact . My grandchildren love I
The fact that they can take their picture with them. I have to order more ,we have already used the two boxes that I purchased.great item
on January 23, 2014
Bought the camera as a Christmas gift for my 10 year old nephew who loves to take pictures - being able to get extra film as part of his gift was great as no vendor had stock but AMAZON - who never lets you down!!!
on February 2, 2013
These photos are much smaller than the original polaroid photo. I was surprised to see how small they are, but I didn't really do my homework. All the photos came out in this yellowish warm tint, like instagram's photos. They're so small, I have a couple I carry with me in my wallet. I love it!
on February 6, 2015
The camera is great and lots of fun to have, it is too bad the film is so expensive, but we knew that when buying the camera so not complaining cuz that does no good. Still having fun with pictures.