4.0 out of 5 stars Compact innvoation for my wife
Published 23 months ago by Peter W Bowler

I love this camera and I love this film, the print detail is beautiful in a unique tiny format.
This is as much fun with a camera I've had since the old deluxe pop up polaroid camera I bought in the 80's.
My reason for 3 stars - this is a zip lock bag with the foil packs in it - so it made me question if it is the real thing
or a China Counterfeit knock off...
Published 23 months ago by Muir Beach

4.0 out of 5 stars Compact innvoation for my wife, February 4, 2013
This review is from: Polaroid M230 Premium 2 x 3" Zink Paper (50 Pack) (Office Product)
My wife loves family pictures, but not taking them. She likes prints and this little machine allows here to take pictures and make prints of decent quality at the same time, no trip to WalMart, thank you. Operation is simple but ther are a couple confusing things on the menu system that will be slightly frustrating until you get used to it. I also think the button latch to the door for loading the print paper is too easy to snag and accidentally open. You need to be a little careful of that. All in all a clever design that functions as advertised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Use, January 10, 2014
Very easy to load in my Polaroid Z2300. Couldn't ask for easier photo paper use. 50 pack is very convenient when taking a lot of pictures

5.0 out of 5 stars photo paper, January 12, 2014
It is neat that it prints out as the camera is snapped.
I like the size of the pictures and I can put them in my purse
and give them when they print

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Photos, December 28, 2012
B. Sauer (Sacramento, CA) - See all my reviews
This paper is great! I can print out my pictures right after I take them with my Polaroid camera...They don't smear, smudge, & they are in good focus.

3.0 out of 5 stars Product is Amazing - But This is Not a 50 Pack Box and Is It Real Polaroid?, January 7, 2013
or a China Counterfeit knock off since it is not in original packaging as shown online and in this product photo. Or someone dividing up larger package size and reselling. In any case I won't order from this source again as the individual packs are labled Made in the USA and Not For Re-Sale......so something is fishy. Please note my order shipped direct from Amazon - the new listing is from JR Photo who may be selling the real thing............

5.0 out of 5 stars Polaroid 2x3" Zink Photo Paper, January 20, 2014
Love my new Polaroid instant camera and the film turns out a fairly good picture. The colors are the "truest" - but I like to have instant photos for my journals - so it works for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good qaulity, February 23, 2014
I've bought this product for my daughter for her Polaroid and all I could say she was very happy. So if she's happy I'm happy and the price was right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Price, February 13, 2014
Good price for something that I wanted.
Good information so I was able to make a good choice and I got exactly what I chose!

5.0 out of 5 stars Polaroid 2x3 ZINK, January 14, 2014
claudia (verona, NJ, US) - See all my reviews
Purchased the photo paper along with the camera, and my 11 year old daughter didn't have any issues loading it into the camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Polariod Pictures, December 28, 2012
Delores Mack (Ellenwood, Georgia, US) - See all my reviews
Bought it for my grandaughter, she really loves it. Very nice pictures a little small, but very good clarity. Received the item very quick, very please

Polaroid M230 Premium 2 x 3" Zink Paper (50 Pack)
$21.98
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.