5.0 out of 5 stars Great wrist strap
I bought several of these and use them with a Fuji X-Pro 1 w/35 mm lens and Canon 5D Mkii's with up to the 135 mm L F2.0 lens - they work great and are well built or I wouldn't trust them with my cameras - I used one for drop testing with 2 x the weight of the Mkii + lens for 50 drops and after close inspection they showed no indications of failure.
Published 23 months ago by salty dawg

1.0 out of 5 stars Not ready for primetime
I ordered the wrist straps because I saw the name Polaroid. When they arrived, all four of them had loose black plastic at the junction of the strap and the string. I had to glue all of them. I did not think it was worth my while to return them. Also, I was very careful in cutting the edge of the hard plastic packaging, even then one of the strings got cut.

The...
Published on July 26, 2011 by Sharad Mulchand

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wrist strap, January 3, 2013
This review is from: Polaroid Neoprene Adjustable Wrist Hand Strap for Digital SLR, Cameras, Camcorders & Binoculars (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, March 15, 2013
Bel Dezas (Sand Hills, NC) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my Nikon P520 because that neck strap was really bothersome for me. This strap is wonderful. I feel like my camera is secure and the strap is extreamly comfortable too.

PS - with a steady hand and a sharp pair of scissors, I cut off the Polaroid name.....just picky like that ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for!, May 26, 2013
I was getting seriously annoyed with the strap that came with my Canon T4i. Most of the time I would just wrap it around my wrist, and I almost never wore it around my neck. It always seemed to be in the way, and when I set the camera down, I was afraid something (kid, cats, dog, wife, etc.) would catch on it and pull it off the table.

I started looking for something to wear on my wrist. I found this and decided to give it a try since it was pretty inexpensive. It is absolutely what I wanted. I love how it looks and feels. The straps feels secure on both the camera and my wrist. It is also very low profile. The Canon strap always made me feel like people were staring at me.

I took a note from previous reviewer Bel Dezas (thanks!) and cut off the Polaroid tag as well. That made me like the strap even better.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not ready for primetime, July 26, 2011

The other thing is the material feels very soft and loose, unlike the ones you'd get with a camera manufacturer supplied wrist strap. the packaging was quite nice though!Upon reading I realized that this item is not made by Polaroid but by someone who bought the rights to the Polaroid name.

I am not sure that I would use these straps for any of my valuable items.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, July 6, 2011
This is a great set of straps for pocket cameras. My son's strap broke. I tried several straps that were too thick to fit around the small bar opening on his pocket sized digital camera. This one went in easily! Now he has a wrist and neck strap. My other son has the same camera, and when he saw the neck strap, he said that is what he wanted. So this turned out perfectly! The light gray strap is great because I can write my son's name on it and he can take his camera to camps this summer! If these straps fit the tight space on my kids' cameras, they're sure to fit any camera!

5.0 out of 5 stars I have, January 7, 2014
bought 2 of these so far and will order one more (for 3 cameras)..I received them quickly and well packaged, they are well made and extremely comfortable and will last a long time, Living in NYC one never knows what they will see on a daily basis so I seldom leave home without a camera. For me this is a safe strong way to protect an expensive camera from my own clumsiness like forgetting I have it and dropping it.. Go ahead and get it, you wont be sorry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Advisable!, April 10, 2014
I needed only one but the price of this pack was very seductive and knew that was going to use. While needed for small portable radio that I recently bought, I also quickly found useful for the rest of the straps. The quality of them could be better according to the embossed brand, but it is actually more in line with the price. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works great and I got an extra wrist strap and two ..., August 9, 2014
I needed a wrist strap for my Canon PowerShot SD1000 (Digital Elph). It works great and I got an extra wrist strap and two neck straps in the bargain. I am a satisfied customer!

5.0 out of 5 stars good to keep on hand, February 23, 2014
Because I was a little ambitious opening the box the camera came in, I inadvertently cut the the camera strap. Luckily, Amazon carried replacement straps for them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not reliable..., March 25, 2014
The clip has a tendency to disengage on its own - already dropped my camera once (and cracked the plastic on the body) because of it.