Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on May 10, 2012
I bought this to go with my canon sd780. The camera fits perfect with a little extra room. Im guessing any ELPH series would fit, but the larger canon P&S might pose a problem.

The case is firm but not a hard case, still soft to the touch. Seems protective and cushioned. Has a sleeve inside for an extra battery and memory card. The hook is great to clip on a belt.
on March 7, 2013
Nice pouch but my standard 14mega pixel camera i have fits inside it but u have be carefull zipper doesnt scratch the side of your camera as it is small fitting.. So i just use a red dollar store cell phone case instead.. Wanted this one cause it matches but i want my camera to stay looking new n not rub when zipping it up..
on November 20, 2012
Great little pouch for loose change, little parts, you name it. It would need a very small camera to use it as a camera case.
on May 2, 2012
I always carry a camera in my pants pocket, but got dust in my last camera after a couple of years.
This time I was looking for a snug-fitting, thin case for my FinePix F600EXR that would allow me to carry it in my pocket without worrying about dust.
This case was perfect. I removed the metal clip, and with minor squeezing it works perfectly.
on March 13, 2012
This camera pouch fit my Polaroid camera just right. It is alittle tight, but at least it keeps my camera from being scratched when its laying around. The pouch itself was very inexpensive with free shipping.
on February 9, 2013
The case really protects the camera if you plan to travel with it. It would have been better if it had maybe a clip on. Overall it fits the Polaroid CIM 1237 very nicely.
on June 12, 2013
made to order good fit iit hold the camera tight and am able to carry it with th by the strap and doesn't get in the way
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 12, 2013
little smaller than i expected about 3" x 2" but the clip makes up for it. Two zippers kind of unnecessary
on November 25, 2012
I bought this for my daughter to keep her new camera in. It's nice, looks good and does what it supposed to do.
on February 26, 2013
Camera is snug and protected now Good value nice clip and the feel is soft easy to zip and extract camera.