Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 questions
vote
I've gotten film from the Impossible project but I really didn't like how the finished product looked so it's best to use a lot of research when looking for film.
Jan 21, 2014 by Tanktheory21
vote
sorry only 600 type film dude
Mar 20, 2014 by Miguel
votes
Hello Bronwyn, The film is being manufactured by the impossible project and you can buy it here on Amazon. Just search for 600 film.
Mar 20, 2015 by sandi
votes
No
Dec 8, 2013 by Paige E.
votes
Scout your local thrift stores - that's where I bought my Polaroid One Step 600 for $3.99. You won't know until you load film in it if it works unfortunately, but if you can also find some polaroid film there (rarer to find the film than the cameras in my experience but I have gotten old polaroid film at a local thrift store before) you can test it out fairly inexpensively.
Mar 22, 2013 by Shelley
votes
The frog tongue isn't compatible with the Polaroid one-step 600 instant camera. You should research first before you buy it. That's what I heard when I was thinking about getting it.
Nov 13, 2013 by Tanktheory21
votes
It was fully functioning
Mar 1, 2014 by Tanktheory21
votes
I'm not sure about price. Probably availability. These seem to be growing in availability. There is a flash. Top right of the camera.
Dec 30, 2013 by Joshua Courtney
votes
A website called the-impossible-project.com. The film is good, but sort of pricey.
Dec 7, 2013 by William P Schwartz
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers