Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Polaroid PIC-300 Instant Camera in Red Accessory Kit
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on May 18, 2011
ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY in love with this camera!! It's easy to use! Has style! and gives photos that vintage look (I) Love!! I'm sooo pleased!! I can't say in words how happy I was to receive this camera, have it in complete working condition and get pictures that are just FUN!! Thank you Polaroid (and Amazon) for providing quality products!! The only bad thing I can say is the price is high! But, it's completely worth it. This camera will be treasured for years to come!!
on January 10, 2011
I can begin to express that its an awesome way to kick start those who have the eye at an early age with taking great pictures. Capturing the moment and instantly getting your pic after the touch of a button can just make your day and create not just a moment in time but a smile that you can go back to time and time again. I love the way it fits into your hand. I think this is a Camera that should be kept in the market for a long time! Even as an Adult i will say it has brought back my feelings of youth and given me the desire to go out and capture the moment! Great Job in creating this Polaroid!
on October 21, 2011
The camera came perfectly, worked as soon as I popped in the film and batteries. It's not super intuitive that you need to pull out the front white lens to turn on the camera, but otherwise, it's lightweight, fun, and portable!
on September 15, 2011
This camera is AWESOME! It's such a crowd pleaser when I bring it out. I would highly recommend it anyone who is looking for a fun toy. I rarely use my digital camera now that I have this polaroid.
on April 30, 2012
good camera for the price!
my colleague bought this camera just for fun, but he didn't knew that this camera is totally awesome!
when delivered he was amazed by the look...
he was very excited to use & bring it to philippines...
we will buy again!
on March 13, 2012
I can not believe they still make these. My son asked me for one and I thought I would have to go to the pawn shop or antique store. He loves using it. The only bad thing is the film costs so much. $1.00 per picture? That's ridiculous. But it works great and instant pics. I love it. We just won't take too many pictures, we will save them for great occasions.
on November 3, 2013
I bought this for myself to have a quick way to do scrapbooking. I love the immediate results. Digital cameras are still my mainstay because of the quality and size, but there's something so cool about popping out a photo right now. I now take this camera with me on all our vacations. I keep a daily travel journal that I highlight with ticket stubs and other ephemera, as well as these little polaroids. The results work up in very little time. I do a little journaling with a few pens, paste everything up with a tape runner, and poof done for the day.

This camera is bulky and strange to handle. Focus and lighting can be difficult. But for all its quirks I wouldn't travel without it.
on May 27, 2012
I love this because its a Polaroid camera! But it's really difficult to have the correct position to take a straight picture... You have to position your eye in a certain way and flatten your nose to finally have a good position... Otherwise, I love this camera~ it comes with lots of pics~
on January 3, 2012
The product has been functioning as expected. Everyone is still amazed Polaroid still has these type of cameras in circulation. The instant photo viewing is pretty awesome and the quality is good even in medium light situations.
on July 13, 2014
Yes, I know digital is where it is at. But if you are traveling around, and need to be able to take and print photos all over the place, the Polaroid camera is still the absolute best item. No bulky printer to take with you, not need for power converters, or finding paper or ink. Just snap, it comes out, and you can attach it to your report. This camera works great, and has somehow survived rain, water, and being dropped off a balcony twice.