Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on March 6, 2012
This camera does exactly what it says it does; it takes credit card sized, instant film pictures. I love Polaroid instant pictures and was upset when the film for the 600 was discontinued so I looked for an alternative. This camera is nice, simple and fairly inexpensive replacement. However, the prints aren't cheap, about $1 a piece so don't use this camera for everyday use, it's for special keepsake pictures. The pictures themselves are just what anyone would expect from a polaroid: bright colors, soft focus and full of nostalgia.
0Comment24 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 8, 2011
I bought this cammera for my husband, he was devisated when they stoped making film for the old style poloroids. The pics may be small, but he loves the instant film developer. Easy to use.
11 comment20 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 10, 2013
Film is a little bit expensive but very fun for special events or occasions. Pictures come out very clean higher def that in the past.
on September 8, 2013
Package as described...works perfectly! Cheap savings as well!

Will be perfect for my wedding guestbook! Did a text picture and it came out great.
on October 21, 2013
Sharing photos with guests on the spot was a Big Hit. Easy to use... film is a little pricey, however.
on September 15, 2014
We used this camera during a house warming, it was fun to watch people pass it around instead of using their phones and provided a souvenir when someone wanted one to take too. What you'll miss? These are not your father's polaroids, they are small, about half the size of the original and not enough space to write on. What's great? They're instant and you can share something tangible with friends and family. We decided to leave the camera at our second home so when visitors come they can take a photo and put it in our guest book.
on November 29, 2014
I bought this for my 14 year old and she loves it. It has taken nothing but great pictuers. The film is a little exspensive, its like having to buy printer ink. So i would price the extra film before you buy the camera. Other than that we are very pleased with this item.
on August 6, 2013
Sleek, small, nice! I loved the price too!! Pictures came out clear. Nice size pictures too not to small. Would recommend to anyone any age! Easy to use like to vintage Polaroid cameras!
on April 25, 2013
But... With this being the newest thing for instant photos. I like it. Even though the photos are about as big as a business card. It gets the job done when you want that instant moment!
on December 25, 2012
great product! i have always wanted a polaroid and though this isnt exactly like the old old school ones, i LOVE it. It made my daughter first christmas so fun and we now have all the memories not only on a digital camera but hard copies to put into her baby book. LOVE IT!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse