Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Polaroid PIC-300 Instant Camera Accessory Kit, Black
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Periphery Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 6, 2012
This camera does exactly what it says it does; it takes credit card sized, instant film pictures. I love Polaroid instant pictures and was upset when the film for the 600 was discontinued so I looked for an alternative. This camera is nice, simple and fairly inexpensive replacement. However, the prints aren't cheap, about $1 a piece so don't use this camera for everyday use, it's for special keepsake pictures. The pictures themselves are just what anyone would expect from a polaroid: bright colors, soft focus and full of nostalgia.
on March 8, 2011
I bought this cammera for my husband, he was devisated when they stoped making film for the old style poloroids. The pics may be small, but he loves the instant film developer. Easy to use.
on September 15, 2014
We used this camera during a house warming, it was fun to watch people pass it around instead of using their phones and provided a souvenir when someone wanted one to take too. What you'll miss? These are not your father's polaroids, they are small, about half the size of the original and not enough space to write on. What's great? They're instant and you can share something tangible with friends and family. We decided to leave the camera at our second home so when visitors come they can take a photo and put it in our guest book.
on July 2, 2014
film is so expensive, but the bundle is worth it. Going to be using this for a baby shower, so guests can take photos and pin them up for the new mom to remember. I am going to make a book out of them and give her the camera to keep!
on January 11, 2014
I bought this to take pictures for my daughter's bday photobooth area - they came out awesome! they are mini-like polaroids and the kids put them on black paperstock and wrote birthday wishes with metallic markers. It was really fun for the kids
on November 29, 2014
I bought this for my 14 year old and she loves it. It has taken nothing but great pictuers. The film is a little exspensive, its like having to buy printer ink. So i would price the extra film before you buy the camera. Other than that we are very pleased with this item.
on June 28, 2014
Polaroid is still around! The pictures from this product are smaller than the small I expected. Still, Polaroid continues to apparently improve its tech, for this camera is very easy to use. The camera is turned on by pulling out the lens mechanism. The pictures develop well. However, I purchased the camera to hopefully capture Brown Funnel spiders that reside in our Juniper trees. The focus choices were disappointing. Having had many Polaroid products over the years, I cannot say this clunky instrument is a notable improvement, rather a poor attempt to ensnare we olde Polaroid fans into another buy. Alternately, I see Polaroid has a better digital camera, but I did not know of it. Praying for survival of this company may be a maudlin exercise.
on January 10, 2013
Film is a little bit expensive but very fun for special events or occasions. Pictures come out very clean higher def that in the past.
on September 8, 2013
Package as described...works perfectly! Cheap savings as well!

Will be perfect for my wedding guestbook! Did a text picture and it came out great.
on September 28, 2014
I know all the hipsters out there want a vintage Polaroid, but why bother. This is a fun camera and the film exposure is quick. Kids love it, Friends love it. Want a cool Christmas Gift, then get one of these. Have fun.