4.0 out of 5 stars but great for instant
Not digital photos, but great for instant. They are business card sized, so don't be disappointed if you expect full size.
Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Title is misleading
Published 8 months ago by Amanda Baca

2.0 out of 5 stars Title is misleading, June 25, 2014
This review is from: Polaroid PIF 300 Instant Film - 20 Prints (2, 10-Print Packs) (Accessory)
When I saw the title as Twin Pack I assumed that there were two packs of 20 prints. Instead, I received one pack of 20 prints. I feel like if the listing would have just said "20 prints" and left out the "Twin Pack" there would have been no confusion. The package arrived quickly but when I opened it the box was fairly smashed. I feel like I didn't get what I paid for and I probably won't buy from this seller again.

4.0 out of 5 stars but great for instant, July 5, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, June 1, 2014
I used this for a memory book at a baby shower.It sure was a hit .It was very usefull for our project.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for any party!, June 23, 2014
The Polaroid camera was a hit at the party. Love it. Great times cool pics. A must at every party.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... have a Fuji mini polaroid camera and these worked great! Nice picture quality, October 21, 2014
I have a Fuji mini polaroid camera and these worked great! Nice picture quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., July 9, 2014
Great film, for a great camera, it is a bit overpriced.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD, June 10, 2014
easy to use and very mobile for when you need more film for your camera, would buy again considering it is the only film for the camera lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Small, March 25, 2014
The prints are small but it is cute. I bought this for daughter the kids at her school loved it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Camera is great fun, March 19, 2014
The pictures are what they are. Sometimes bleached and always smaller than the polaroid of the past. My daughter has fun with it and that counts for a lot

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Service, March 8, 2014
Got it quick and it was in perfect condition and for a cheap price to thanks a lot it helped !