Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 27, 2013
I would give this a five star rating if it had more exposures for the money! Ten exposures per pack is not enough film for my teenage daughter who loves to snap away. She has tons of fun with the mini polaroid pics. Beside the picture count I have no complaints, polaroid should consider making a 24 ct or greater not ten.
on November 13, 2011
The seller was great and delivered as promised, but I'm rather disappointed at how small polaroid film has become. The pictures produced are the size of a credit card instead of the big squares when I was a kid, and at over $1 per photo, it's a very expensive way to create memories.
on June 6, 2013
My bride to be came up with a unique idea for our guest book: she a photo booth for our friends and family to strike a pose in and leave us a few words of wisdom- in lieu of the traditional name/address list that no one uses ever again.
Did some research, discovered the Polaroid PIC-300, and determined that would be the best option. However, the price of film is ridiculously off the charts!
Until I found this amazing deal, a 4-pack for half the price of most other seller's offers. Not wanting to pass it up, I ordered instantly.
Much to my dismay, when my package arrived, the order only contained a single box of film, instead of 4. And with multiple orders, i was expecting to receive a significant amount more of film than did arrive.
Furious and with the wedding day approaching, I contacted the seller via email to vent my frustration and demand recompense for the disappointment.
The very next morning, I had a response in my email from one of the representatives sincerely apologizing for the failed order and urgently seeking to rectify my situation. She gave me a few options and made very clear that they wanted to do all they could to make this customer satisfied. I replied that I just wanted what I ordered and insisted that the package arrive before the wedding day.
The next response I received was that the order was to be completed without delay, to be shipped out with their next departure time, and the package was bumped up to 2-day service so that it would arrive with a few days before the ceremony to spare!
Needless to say, it made for one happy bride, and one grateful groom! Thanks for the example of proper customer service!
on March 18, 2011
The title says it all, the quality of the images are very good and it dries up fast. I recommend.
on January 19, 2016
Bought these for my niece for her camera. She loves them. SMall enough to post on her mirror and locker. I personally think they'really too small, but I guess it's because I grew up with the old abs bigger Polaroid pictures.
on February 23, 2015
Great quality! I gifted this to my daughter in law and she loves it! The quality of pictures are better than proffesional pictures! I will defitnly purchase again . Worth every penny spent. The price is the losest I have found ! I will continue to shop at amozon .com! A very satisfied customer!
on March 8, 2013
I live in the caribbean and I tried polaroid again with the camera and was very disappointed with the results, we get one out of 10 pictures that we can use, if that, very poor development quality. You live and learn not to believe eveything you read - back to the digital camera!
on December 31, 2013
I use my Polaroid occasionally because we all know how expensive these films are. This particular film is great and it probably is because it is made by the same manufacture, This film provides excellent color and detail in the image.
on May 1, 2016
I have purchased Polaroid film on Amazon in the past and the product was great. This time the product was horrible. Every picture comes out off centered and/or poor color quality. Since I bought several in a single purchase, I thought maybe I had a bad apple amoung the bunch. Unfortunately, that was not the case.
on December 8, 2015
I was more bumbed out than anything that my Polaroid didn't work. There was an electrical problem because I followed the instructions multiple times but no matter what I did, the camera would not turn on. After consulting other friends, I returned this Polaroid.