Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now SnS

on November 13, 2011
The seller was great and delivered as promised, but I'm rather disappointed at how small polaroid film has become. The pictures produced are the size of a credit card instead of the big squares when I was a kid, and at over $1 per photo, it's a very expensive way to create memories.
on March 18, 2011
The title says it all, the quality of the images are very good and it dries up fast. I recommend.
on February 23, 2015
Great quality! I gifted this to my daughter in law and she loves it! The quality of pictures are better than proffesional pictures! I will defitnly purchase again . Worth every penny spent. The price is the losest I have found ! I will continue to shop at amozon .com! A very satisfied customer!
on December 31, 2013
I use my Polaroid occasionally because we all know how expensive these films are. This particular film is great and it probably is because it is made by the same manufacture, This film provides excellent color and detail in the image.
on December 8, 2015
I was more bumbed out than anything that my Polaroid didn't work. There was an electrical problem because I followed the instructions multiple times but no matter what I did, the camera would not turn on. After consulting other friends, I returned this Polaroid.
on March 22, 2014
I must admit, I was not expecting them to be as good as they turned out. These are NOT for landscape photos, just close up shots. But, again, I was very pleasantly surprised by the quality.
BTW they DID NOT include the DBROTH Cloth - very disappointed about that.
on November 17, 2011
This is like instant gratification. This camera will give you your photos in a few minutes. For those who rememner the old Polaroids it will be an additional treat. Just take a photo, and watch it develop in front of your eyes.
on March 12, 2016
I love it because of bundle pack deal! I needed couple loads of extra films cause I needed for bridal shower and wedding.
on July 10, 2015
My kids love this instant film, if they need a quick picture for school project. Works well
on January 2, 2016
Pleased with, Polaroid PIF-300 Instant Film for 300 Series.