Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on October 23, 2014
I love this little tablet. I purchased this back in October 2013 from Kohls with a 30% off coupon so I was able to get this pretty inexpensively. At first I was upset that it did not have google play, but with a quick search of the internet I was able to get instructions on how to install it to the tablet with a little help from a micro SD card. I use this mainly to read, play a few apps, check facebook and do a little internet searching when I travel. I have noticed that my Netflix works better in some locations over others, but I chalk that up to the internet provider. This is absolutley perfect for my needs. It is not meant to be a replacement for a laptop as it is not able to run more than 2 apps at a time. I have had no problems with this tablet.
on January 28, 2014
i got this internet tablet at a really good price. As the saying goes "you get what you pay for", thats exactly what I got. The tablet I have is slow, it keeps stalling out and freezing up. Not a good purchase in the least bit. Terrible decision on my part. Will never do that again. smh.
on May 6, 2014
I liked this tablet. It easily accessed Wi-Fi, was great for playing music, I could play some videos on it, and the resolution was pretty good. I downloaded a few apps on it, but only a few. The Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0 OS) was very easy to pick up and user friendly. Unfortunately, it died on me in October, and the warranty was no good anymore. :( I was on the verge of getting Netflix so I could stream on my tablet. The reason why I wouldn't recommend this is because it didn't have Google Play store, and that is the champion of Android apps. Not having Google Play made it practically impossible for me to get the apps I needed!
on January 27, 2013
Most of the time the Wifi is not working on this tablet. It is not the greatest but good enough for those over protective parents (myself & husband) that don't want to get an expensive Kindle Fire or Apple tablet for their kid. For fear of them losing it, it getting stolen, the child dropping/breaking it, or worst your child talking to a 40 year old man posing as a 12 year old kid. All that fear aside, it's ok to buy as a starter. Just expect that your kid or self use will get upset and call the poloriod company a bunch due to Wifi issues, (which is a waste of time, it's a a knock off tablet) So,calling means poloriod gives STANDARD answers to your problems. Example: disconnect Wifi Tower, set Wifi like 20x, reset to factory setting 500x, turn on & off 1000x, jump up & down, bark like a dog, rollover, (you get the idea). Don't expect a Apple IPad in a Poloriod tablet and you will not have a headache at the end of the day.
on November 18, 2013
Biggest piece of crap I've ever bought. Got the 1st one in Nov 2012 and 1 week later had to take it back to get another one cause it wouldnt turn on. Second one I never should have got because it don't like to load anything or it won't connect to wifi or it locks up! Junk!!
on March 2, 2014
I totally agree, this tablet is a piece of CRAP. So far I've only had it for about 6 months to a year and I've already had to replace the charger/cord. Half the time there's no internet connection, storage space sucks and it's very slow but, like they say "You get what You pay for".
on January 3, 2015
Broken pice of s***. I sent this s***y thing back. Give me my money back!
on February 9, 2014
Do not use message/text on this and expect to get your messages sent or be received. I let my two year old son watch Netflix on this. it freezes constantly, which has taught him a bit of patience. otherwise, pretty useless. It even freezes with preloaded/downloaded videos.
on October 25, 2014
I am quite happy with it.
THe e-mails fade out quite quickly.