Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS

on February 27, 2015
The seller sent this product pretty quickly. I don't even have prime and I got it within two days of ordering it.

The 10 papers that came with the camera gave me pictures that turned out nice. I had ordered 80 sheets of polaroid paper for $30 at the same time and all of those kept printing with a blue tint. I read other reviews of that paper like that too. It turns out I had ordered PoGo paper, which is the same size and everything, but is meant for the Polaroid Pogo and not the Z2300. There must be some difference in the cameras and papers that causes the blue tint if the right paper isn't used.

This is the correct paper to use for the Z2300 and doesn't leave that disappointing blue tint.
11 comment20 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I was recently given an opportunity to evaluate and review the Polaroid Socialmatic. I had mixed feelings about the product, but I was impressed with its ability to print color pictures on the spot. I quickly used up the pack of ten sheets of ZINK paper that came with the camera, so I bought this 30-pack. Granted, the pictures are small and they're not the quality you'd get from an inkjet, but the immediacy of the results makes up for a lot of that.

I was intrigued with how the paper and inkless printing process work, so I looked it up online and learned this: ZINK Zero Ink Paper is an advanced composite material composed of multiple layers of color-forming chemistry, including proprietary cyan, yellow, and magenta dye crystals. The multiple layers are coated as a thin "stack" onto a base layer. A polymer coating protects the layers from moisture, UV exposure, and fading. All the layers combined are thinner than the thickness of a human hair. ZINK paper looks like regular white photo paper until heat activates the layers to create color.
22 comments15 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 10, 2015
The new ZINK paper does not have the sticky back as advertised. The new and old packages look just the same but the film inside no longer can be peeled and stuck onto surfaces.
on January 27, 2016
*************************************************************
Will you be USING OR STORING your Polaroid at TEMPERATURES
below 68 degrees or above 78 degrees? If so, read on...
*************************************************************

This Premium Zink paper takes very nice photos. There is no question about that.

And if you are just going to be using your Polaroid instant camera inside your home where temperatures usually tend to hoover at (or at least somewhere near) the 68-78 degree required by the Polaroid Premium Zink paper, then you will probably be fine. However, if you are likely to be traveling with your instant camera and/or using it outside in temps below 68 degrees, or above 78 degrees, as we do, read on, because you are likely to be better off with the cheaper PoGo paper, instead of the Premium paper here.

I should add that I have a new Polaroid Snap camera, and was happy to find that the older PoGo paper works on it. That was good news to me, because the pics on the PoGo paper end up being about 30 cents each instead of about 50 cents each on the Premium paper. To be clear, the prints aren’t quite a good on the PoGo paper – they tend to be a little washed out, sometimes a little “blue”-ish. But considering that we usually just use our Polaroid just to make fun little gifts to leave behind when we travel to off-the-grid foreign locales, and for our kids to use at slumber parties and the like, the PoGo pics are perfectly fine and still super fun for all. The point is, for all of the newer Polaroids, you have a choice between the Premium and PoGo papers.

And even if you would rather pay more for the prettier Premium prints, there is a big reason that some people may want to get the PoGo paper instead. That is because the Premium paper is incredibly persnickety when it comes to temperature ranges, while the PoGo paper is far less so.

Specifically, the PoGo paper package says that it is good between 41-90 degrees. In contrast, the Premium paper lists a ridiculously narrow range -- 68-78 degrees.

I can find no mention anywhere of whether those temperature ranges are for storage, or just for printing (the temperature ranges, and not the reasons for them, are printed on the film packets). All the Polaroid Snap user’s guide says is “For optimal performance, use your Snap in temperatures between 60°F and 90°F (15.6°C and 32.2°C) and between 20% to 80% relative humidity.” I have not pushed the limits of the camera or film by using and/or storing it much outside of those ranges yet.

But no matter what, despite its somewhat less stellar photos, the PoGo paper may be much better for many purposes and buyers than the more expensive Premium paper. For example:

• For travel, definitely get the PoGo paper, since temperature fluctuations tend to be far greater on the road.

• We live in cold region, so we could use the Premium paper outdoors only about three months a year, max.

• Our home has fairly wild seasonal temperature fluctuations indoors. I don’t know if it is enough to degrade the paper and/or the photo quality – I haven’t noticed anything on that front yet – but it might, if the temperature range on the Premium paper really means it has to stay between 68-78 degrees.

Moreover, given the low-end temperature limitations of all instant film (even the PoGo paper), all travelers should consider putting both their camera and their film supplies in carry on luggage, rather than in checked luggage (because the cargo area can often get to extremely low temps).

*******************************

For information on how Zink paper works (and for clues as to how warm temperatures are key to that), see: http://computer.howstuffworks.com/mobile-photo-printer2.htm . (Even if you aren’t especially interested in the temperature issue, everyone always asks how it works, and this is a very clear and interesting explanation of it.)

*** If anyone has more info on how sensitive the temp ranges are and/or whether it is just for usage, or whether it will ruin the paper for the future if stored that way, please comment below - thank you! ***
on January 10, 2016
Polaroid snap film It photo paper that comes inside little envelopes.There's ten sheets or ten photos.If you get all good shots.With thirty pieces of photo paper per box.The ten pieces come on top of a card with a barcode put it in your camera facing down or I'll just shoot out your photo without printing it's at a pretty reasonable price considering the fact that it's being used to print your photos right away and you got instant versus running across town to pick them up.This photo paper is working well for my snap camera I received this photo paper at a discounted price for my unbiased review on it
review image review image
on September 6, 2013
WAY WAY above me expectations and my friends all adore it as well... money well spent i would invest in another ;-)
Zink paper is great. Bought a number of these boxes for my new Polaroid Zero Ink Printer. Paper has adhesive backing if you want to mount them. The glue is very strong and will stick to just about everything, yet leave no residue on most surfaces.

This newer version of the Zink paper is well worth the price.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon November 2, 2015
I bought this pack of 30 sheets of photo paper to use with our new Polaroid Snap instant camera. The 2" x 3" size is nice and as long as the picture is taken with enough light the pictures come out sharp, clear, and colorful. I love the peel off sticky back on this photo paper, the adhesive is strong so the pictures stay put. The kids love being able to take pictures of their friends and themselves and sticking the pictures onto their school binders!
on July 8, 2015
Hi thank you so much for your concern, about 7 months ago I purchase a Polaroid Z2300 Instant Camera thought Amazon. I bought the Polaroid 2x3 inch Premium ZINK Photo Paper, I have only print about 3 picture since I bought the camera, because all the pictures I had print come out with lines thought the whole photo.
I don't know why is this happening but the pictures are printing in REALLY BAD quality with lines and bad colors.
I am not pleased with the quality and general function of the camera. This is a very expensive camera ($150 dollars) and the results are not worth the money.

Can you please help me? Is this a general problem with the Z2300 Polaroid Camera or is it only mine? And how can I solve it?

Thank You Very Much!!
Aniuschka Orozco
on July 11, 2015
I bought two packages of this paper to use with my kids while on holiday. This was the first time I had used the printer and I was really pleased with it, but when I ran out of the paper that came with the printer and tried to use this paper, it didn't work. It said "paper mismatch" and that was the end of the pocket printer. It sat in the suitcase the rest of the trip.

I read later that I should have saved the blue sheet from the original pack that came with the printer and just used that every time, but I had already recycled it by then.

Very disappointing.