5.0 out of 5 stars So Far, SOOOO Good!
I recently purchased one of these at Fry's. I was skeptical at the Polaroid Brand when purchasing, but for me recording 1080p on my T2i, it works wonders. No issues with buffer or write speed as far as I'm concerned. Did many tests just letting my camera record as long as it could and it actually does much better than my Transcend 16gb class 6 card.

So...
Published on June 2, 2012 by jsilvestri2238

1.0 out of 5 stars I have had two cards go blank...
I've had two of these cards go blank on me. One was in my Canon 60D and one was on my XBox360 as external storage. With a 32GB card in a camera, capturing all of life's moments, having a quality card is important. Due to the failure of the card in my camera, I have lost a lot of photos I won't be able to get back.
Published 13 months ago by Chris Grant

1.0 out of 5 stars I have had two cards go blank..., October 15, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars So Far, SOOOO Good!, June 2, 2012

So basically, its worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Backup Media, May 29, 2012
This review is from: Polaroid 16 GB SDHC Flash Memory Card P-SDHC16G10-EFPOL (Personal Computers)
I purchased (2) of these as backup media for my Canon 1Ds MK2's to duplicate from the CF cards. I've been using them for about a month now and have had no issues. I was originally very concerned as I have never cared for Polaroids media (dvd-r's, cd-r's, etc.) as I've always experienced errors when trying to use. But I've been very pleasantly surprised by these SD cards, as I learned that they are PNY memory packaged in Polaroid branding, which made me very happy to learn. The R/W times are fast enough for my bodies and like I said, I've had no issues in the last 5 weeks of owning both. I would recommend. Thanks & happy shooting. :-)

2.0 out of 5 stars had problems in my camera, June 23, 2012
John Busco (Silicon Valley, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I got a camera lockup and error message after using my Nikon D7000 16.2MP DX-Format CMOS Digital SLR with 3.0-Inch LCD (Body Only) with this SD card for half a day. Next day, it happened again. I called Nikon, and they said this brand of SD card wasn't on their approved list: I had to use Sandisk, Lexar, Toshiba.

I was surprised that a memory card could cause the camera to freeze up, but beware.

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent SD Card, October 22, 2012
I purchased this SD memory card prior to a trip to Europe. The card worked great in a Sony point and shoot camera. The card seemed to have fairly quick writes and holds a ton of pictures and videos.

Would I buy again? Absolutely

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, July 1, 2013
I have three different 32GB cards, the other two supposedly of faster speeds and higher quality than this one, and I don't notice a difference. If I find myself needing a fourth I'll be getting another one of these. No complaints.

I use my cards between a hi-def camcorder and a stereo audio recorder.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, February 9, 2014
Works great. No issues. Lots of space at a great price. I'm glad I found this. Will return if I need another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Flash -, February 7, 2014
Fast delivery, easy check out, priced right, just what I needed...am very pleased. A++++++++ all the way. Thank you. You will be happy with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable and fast, January 5, 2014
I purchased this card to use in my Canon DSLR. And haven't been disappointed by it. It haas a fast response time, there is no delay created by attempting to save or view pictures from it. Compared to the other high capacity class 10 sdhc chips, this was the least expensive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works fine for me, July 4, 2013
I bought it to use in a little Canon camera. From what I can tell it works fine. No problems.

Polaroid 16 GB SDHC Flash Memory Card P-SDHC16G10-EFPOL