Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on October 15, 2013
I've had two of these cards go blank on me. One was in my Canon 60D and one was on my XBox360 as external storage. With a 32GB card in a camera, capturing all of life's moments, having a quality card is important. Due to the failure of the card in my camera, I have lost a lot of photos I won't be able to get back.
on June 2, 2012
I recently purchased one of these at Fry's. I was skeptical at the Polaroid Brand when purchasing, but for me recording 1080p on my T2i, it works wonders. No issues with buffer or write speed as far as I'm concerned. Did many tests just letting my camera record as long as it could and it actually does much better than my Transcend 16gb class 6 card.

So basically, its worth the money.
on May 29, 2012
I purchased (2) of these as backup media for my Canon 1Ds MK2's to duplicate from the CF cards. I've been using them for about a month now and have had no issues. I was originally very concerned as I have never cared for Polaroids media (dvd-r's, cd-r's, etc.) as I've always experienced errors when trying to use. But I've been very pleasantly surprised by these SD cards, as I learned that they are PNY memory packaged in Polaroid branding, which made me very happy to learn. The R/W times are fast enough for my bodies and like I said, I've had no issues in the last 5 weeks of owning both. I would recommend. Thanks & happy shooting. :-)
on October 22, 2012
I purchased this SD memory card prior to a trip to Europe. The card worked great in a Sony point and shoot camera. The card seemed to have fairly quick writes and holds a ton of pictures and videos.

Would I buy again? Absolutely
on July 1, 2013
I have three different 32GB cards, the other two supposedly of faster speeds and higher quality than this one, and I don't notice a difference. If I find myself needing a fourth I'll be getting another one of these. No complaints.

I use my cards between a hi-def camcorder and a stereo audio recorder.
on June 23, 2012
I got a camera lockup and error message after using my Nikon D7000 16.2MP DX-Format CMOS Digital SLR with 3.0-Inch LCD (Body Only) with this SD card for half a day. Next day, it happened again. I called Nikon, and they said this brand of SD card wasn't on their approved list: I had to use Sandisk, Lexar, Toshiba.

I was surprised that a memory card could cause the camera to freeze up, but beware.
66 comments|9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 5, 2014
I purchased this card to use in my Canon DSLR. And haven't been disappointed by it. It haas a fast response time, there is no delay created by attempting to save or view pictures from it. Compared to the other high capacity class 10 sdhc chips, this was the least expensive.
on June 13, 2013
to some, if a file ever goes missing, its a deal breaker. i have had this for a while and its only glitched out once. i feel confident with using it but in the other hand i'll never get my missing photos back.
on May 5, 2014
Great bang for the buck. I have had the brand name Kingston, Sandisk, PNY and more. This is just as comparable but still slightly cheaper. It is being used in my camera right now. So far no issues either from still pics or movies. It can be read in my laptops, printers and my desktop via adapter. It has the standard mem lock switch to keep you from accidentally deleting the content. What more can you say? It is a good card, reads and writes info as quick as the rest of them and slightly cheaper to boot!
on April 29, 2014
This is the same Name Brand Item you would buy at brick-and-mortar stores only at a steep discount. Of course, we live in a remote area of Montana and Montana stores gouge you / over charge you badly. With Amazon Prime, it gets delivered to our door within 48 hours (no one in Montana does anything within 48 hours) for free. IT'S MAGIC! We love Amazon. We love the quality. And we love the prices - plus, it saves us gas and time.