Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 24, 2014
This bag is not specifically made for the Z340. It is a Polaroid branded camcorder case and is rather bulky due to the padding, but overall it's a good fit. There is a padded divider that is attached by velcro in the main compartment. No room for charger; however, there is ample room for extra packs of paper and an extra battery.
on April 17, 2014
This camera will be wonderful for my daughter's wedding. Instead of a guest sign-in book, she's having people use magnetic letters to create well wishes for them and then having them take a photo of themselves with their message to the bride and groom. Works great.
on March 1, 2015
Ok, but slightly disappointing. We wanted these for vintage pictures of guests at our daughters wedding. It was difficult to operate and too many pictures were not good. Operator dependent too be sure, but too expensive for the purpose
on February 27, 2012
My only gripe with this bag is that there isn't enough room for the charger, however there is plenty of space otherwise for extra zink paper, extra batteries, sd cards, etc. Your first thought when you get it is that is quiet small but it does the job. However I have gotten remarks while wearing it that it does look like a "man purse" so that may be an issue for some.
on May 1, 2013
The case arrived today, I was happy because my beautiful Z340 was finally going to have something better than a handkerchief for a case. I put the camera in...OK. Next I put in some spare film...OK. Finally, I carefully attempted to put the charger into the side pockets (as stated in ad), and the cheaply sewn elastic tore the entire length of the pocket. I looked at the exchange policy, no exchanges. I wholeheartedly agree with the other one-star review, this is a cheapy!
on January 24, 2012
I purchased this case to hold my new Z340 camera. After only using it a handful of times, one of the zippers broke off and literally fell apart. It is disappointing to see this case be constructed of such poor materials. At this point, I'm going to explore cases at a local store to see what else might fit the camera.
on March 3, 2013
perfect for the Polaroid Z340, I purchased the camera for my daughter for christmas and my son purchased the case for her, it is a perfect fit. Arrived on time for christmas, it was actualy earlier than the estimated arival date.
on December 6, 2013
What a great Camera case for my new Polaroid Z340 Camera, 2 cords (AC Power, cord to Computer) and 3 extra packs of film.
There are 2 side pockets. I put my cell phone in 1 of them and my keys in the other. It is a great lightweight bag. I have dealt with DBROTH before and will continue to do so. They are fast & reliable.
on November 19, 2012
Excellent product, I served a lot for what you buy.
Buy it again. I highly recommend it.
We were very happy with the product.
on February 22, 2012
I really like this camera case I purchased off Amazon. It's very light weight and holds my camera and extra batteries well. It has just enough room for both of them. I would recommended this camera case to a friend as well as family members.