5.0 out of 5 stars Great little case.
Granddaughter loved this little case for her new camera she got for Christmas.
Would recommend this to anyone who purchased a Polaroid Instant Camera.
Published 7 months ago by Carol H.

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I thought
I remember the older Polaroid cameras and I thought these would be similar. Photos were smaller than I thought and they seem to be overexposed.
Published 4 months ago by Terry Bates

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 11, 2014
This review is from: Polaroid Studio Series PIC-300 Instant Camera Case (Black) (Electronics)
great

4.0 out of 5 stars nice bag, June 7, 2014
It has plenty of room to place camera and extra film, the side pocket had plenty of room for the extra batteries.

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I thought, May 14, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little case., January 24, 2014
Granddaughter loved this little case for her new camera she got for Christmas.
Would recommend this to anyone who purchased a Polaroid Instant Camera.

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present., January 1, 2014
This was got for a handicap person and I was pleased at how easy it was for her to open!

2.0 out of 5 stars too big, December 18, 2013
compared to the polariod camera i bought, the bag is too big - bigger than I imagened, when I saw it on the picture. Anyways, its a good product, but not good for me!

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality construction, lacking in space, December 3, 2013
Very sturdy, quality design. I wish there was a little more space for extra film, though, since each Polaroid cartridge only has ten exposures. It only fits 20 or so extra prints, plus batteries.

Great padding to keep the camera safe. A good buy for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera case, December 1, 2013
I love this case. I took the inside part out and the camera fit perfectly and there was room for extra film.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera case., November 22, 2013
Kawika410 (Minneapolis, MN United States) - See all my reviews
My instant camera fits perfectly in this bag along with 3-4 boxes of film cartridges. It keeps the camera nice and snug so even if you drop the bag the camera is safe. The bag is made of durable material too. I highly recommend this bag to go with your instant camera or any camera will do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Every polaroid user needs it., November 20, 2013
It perfectly fits to my camera. Even if you drop your camera, the bag will prevent it from getting any damage.

Rate and Discover Movies