Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Polaroid Tablet with 4GB Memory 7" | PMID705BK
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on September 13, 2013
The tablet doesn't respond to the touch half the time. And when it does you have to wait about 3 seconds between typing each letter. You search on the internet, then try to choose a link, and it WILL NOT let you go to the link - it increases your webpage size no matter what you do. It feels overall like a cheap item when holding. I returned mine within the first 3 days.
on February 20, 2013
My son (8) got the white version of this tablet for Christmas from his grand parents. It seemed pretty cool at first until we downloaded some common apps. After downloading Angry Birds Starwars (purchased version), Minecraft (purchased version), and Stupid Zombies (free), it started to crash constantly. We were never able to get Stupid Zombies to run at all it just drops back to the main screen every time, I read on a forum this is a common issue. Minecraft in survival mode, the game crashes and never saves. We may as well have just used the free version that you cannot save anyway. Angry Birds Starwars also crashes constantly. I am very disappointed with this tablet. It is literally a paperweight right now because my son is so frustrated he doesn't even play it anymore. This product really doesn't have any redeeming qualities to be honest.
on March 11, 2013
I bought this for my mother because her PC is too slow. She loves it and is not getting a new PC. It is not super powerful but it is good for web browsing, email, videos, and games. Great value for the money.
on January 21, 2014
This is the slowest piece of technology that I have ever come across. It takes FOREVER to load anything. Constantly crashes. Runs apps once it gets going but then lags. This isn't worth $20
on July 22, 2014
Had trouble from the start. I bought a Poloroid tablet for my husband and liked it so much that I wanted one. The one I bought him is a different model, but similar. This model operated subpar as soon as started using it. Wish I had gone with the Kindle Fire!
on August 24, 2013
This tablet is okay if you use it properly. Well known apps such as youtube give an Invalid respose so you should use tubemate instead. Some apps such as zenonia load up fast but others freeze up the tablet. If you get an emulator, it works great (as far as I know). Also, the micro usb drive is weird. It plugs in, but with only the one included. Whatever you do, DONT DROP THIS TABLET! I dropped it once and the wire connecting the touch screen to the processor snapped, making certain parts of the touchscreen not work, the only way to avoid it is to rotate the screen and back up your data to a micro sd card. Overall:speed 4/10, toughness 1/10,memory 4gb, and accessablity: 5/10. Grade:C
on October 25, 2014
When I first bought this tablet I thought it was a steal. I just wanted to get a cheap tablet to have for recreational purposes. This tablet is certainly one of the worst I've used and owned. Before you can even do anything it takes 10 minutes to start up and get moving. It has trouble with keeping apps running, the battery life is subpar, and sometimes when flipping the tablet horizontally the screen will do one of two things; it will either not flip or it will flip and everything will be stretched out and pixeled. I am no electronics guru, but in my own personal opinion, this thing sucks. I stopped using it after about two months of being fed up with it. If you want a good tablet be willing to spend a little on it, not like 60 bucks.
on September 10, 2014
Bought this at Walmart (PMID71C virtually identical in every way) ... Was exciting and fun at first, but after a few days, it bogged down, became super slow ... but the biggest clincher? The buttons are "soft" buttons on the bottom of the screen and your wrist or something is always pressing them by accident, and causing it to exit apps and go home. They should have had two "hard" buttons, for BACK and HOME, like everyone else does, like Samsung etc. It's VERY annoying. My child user, was getting frustrated every 3 minutes because of this. It's laggy, takes so much time to process a request (like to open an app, or switch to another app, or bring up the home screen). Sometimes it would take as much as 15 seconds to respond. After a few days, we've had enough. This product was going to end up in a closet and collect dust. It's so user unfriendly, you simply would rather read a book or take a walk, than pick it up and do something with it. Complete failure.
on February 2, 2014
After 6 months of having this tablet it started acting up: Slow and freezing up. And after 13 months it's toast, doesn't work any longer. When I first bought it I was trying to save some $$$$, but now I have to start looking for another tablet again.
on December 10, 2013
I'm on my second model of this only due to he fact that I destroyed the screen on my original. It has done everything I expected of a low cost tablet. I downloaded the kindle app the first day and have been content ever since.