Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Polaroid XS7 Waterproof Hi-Def HD Sports Video Camera Camcorder with 8GB Memory Card with Helmet & Bike Mounts
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on May 25, 2014
Purchased this product for a trip to Hawaii anticipating taking minimal quality pictures underwater. Upon first use, the camera froze and was no longer operable from that point on. Would not recommend buying this camera.
on April 11, 2014
This is a great action camera. Solid and rugged with many accessories. A great buy. The battery is its weakest drawback which probably explains why it's selling for such a low price. My advice is to BUY IT and then spend another $10 on a USB battery recharger.
on July 23, 2014
I was extremely disappointed in the camera. Given the opportunity to return I would. The battery life is poor. It does not last more than a few hours. Even when not being used battery life degrades. The on/off button is recessed more than the other, don't know if this has an effect on the camera. Finally, with any kind of daylight and with the waterproof cover on you can not tell whether the camera is even on. On one occasion at the ocean last week the camera even became unusable (it could not be turned on or off). It showed as busy but could not do anything with it. Had to let battery drain before it could be recharged and used again.
on July 1, 2014
BATTERY LIFE WITH FULL GHARGE IS TOO SHORT, ABOUT 10 MINUTES AND THIS IS NOT INFORMED BY THE PRODUCT IN DESCRIPTION.
on June 8, 2014
The camera takes good pictures and videos for a $60 device. Everything was clear and it was a lot of fun being able to record video in the pool.

The battery life was good I used it for 2 hours in the pool.

If you're not overly concerned about top notch quality and just want good videos of the family this is the perfect device.
on July 14, 2014
I bought this camera due to the versatility of uses I could get with the helmet & bike mounts, along with being waterproof. After using it, I was not impressed. Poor image quality. Very low battery life without the option of upgrading batteries since there is no access to the battery compartment. There was also no access to the zoom components & no access to changing the mode from still pictures to video mode with the waterproof case on. You have to unlatch it, change the mode or zoom, and then snap the cover back on. The included memory card is nice, and I am sure the plastic casing is great to prevent damage for sports, but buying this mainly for the waterproof part like I did - I ended up returning this camera less than a week after buying it, and found another much better waterproof camera - which allowed me to upgrade to rechargeable AAA batteries, had easy access to zoom and other modes, and was waterproof without a bulky in-the-way case. Much happier with my other camera now.
on June 30, 2014
Sorry.. this is not a good product. I guess it's fine if you don't use it on/in anything that vibrates. A car MAY be ok.. But any kind of sports particularly motorsports it will not work well. The video shows extreme vibrations/jitters. The unit has no image stabilization at all.
on February 19, 2015
I bought this camera so I can make some YouTube videos and it doesn't shake or pixelate. The only thing is that I wish it had a wider viewing angle, but overal a great camera
on August 4, 2014
KINDA GRAINY WITH ANY KIND OF MOTION TAKING PICTURES NCE VIDEO THOUGH.
on March 30, 2014
I bought it for my son to take on a snorkeling trip. The power button jammed the first time he tried to use it. He was disappointed that he couldn't take any pictures of his trip.