Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 80 questions
votes
You have the option to delete and/or print. It's not like the old fashion polaroid that automatically prints every time you click so it saves you photo paper. You have to actually choose which ones to print. You can also edit/crop/add borders too before printing.
Dec 9, 2013 by Ashlyn h
votes
You just have to buy the paper. The zinc paper has all the ink it needs inside of it. Be sure to brighten up the photo before you print. =)
Dec 31, 2013 by CDAVILA2830
votes
It's about 2"x3" - like a business card. The quality is somewhat lo-if for printing, but I uploaded the photos to my computer and the camera is a great point and shoot.
Mar 25, 2014 by Kristen C.
vote
FUJI MAKES SEVERAL MODELS WITH BIGGER PHOTOS
Jun 13, 2014 by Mo Jalali
vote
It is VERY fun! I am a teacher and my young scholars LOVE using it and changing the borders. You do not have to print the pictures until you're ready so they can play with it and not waste film.
Nov 8, 2013 by Sarah Saenz
vote
Absolutely. Transfer onto card from computer, put card back into unit, then select and print. Did it this weekend for kids to print some pictures we took with two other cameras.
Jul 15, 2014 by Jeff Ray
vote
I wouldn't buy a thousand pack since the papers tend to get old. Try a smaller amount and if you are looking for better quality purchase it from a local store like best buy. I bought a 900 pack and found the quality was not the best since the papers seemed old.
Feb 13, 2013 by Dan White
vote
I purchased an extra backup battery when I made the original purchase of the camera. The extra battery more than handles regular use of the camera.
Feb 11, 2014 by Max Murphy
vote
No, there are no ink cartridges, the pictures are created with lasers. Super cool, huh?!
Dec 9, 2013 by Sarah Saenz
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers