Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grooming Deals Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Entertainment Collectibles Shop Now HTL

Style: 80 packPackage Type: Amazon Frustration-FreeChange

on March 25, 2010
I have no issues with this product specifically. However, BUYER BEWARE! Amazon seems to be trying to unload it's expired stock by opening the packages, and removing the expiration date on each of the Zink packages inside the box. I ordered the 30 sheet box yesterday, and it arrived today. I had read other reviews stating that the expiration date had been removed but I was hoping this was a fluke incident. Turns out, it's not.

I realize that this product isn't super popular, and honestly I wonder if Polaroid will continue to make this paper at all (they don't have the best track record for "new" products). I assume that they figured the demand for this paper would be much higher, and hence they overproduced it. Amazon had too much stock, and now they're trying to sell what they have left by being sneaky and removing the expiration date.

I will still try the product and see if the paper works despite the fact that it's expired. I sent a formal complaint to Amazon and I suggest you do the same if this happens to you.

Note: I'm a Prime member, and I've had nearly flawless experiences with over the years, so this really is an isolated situation, but I think it's worth publicly explaining it so that other customers don't end up ordering paper which doesn't work. Once again, I will revise this review once I test the paper when I get a chance.
1111 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 2, 2009
Bought this when it went down to $49.99, and it was love at first try. It is so handy, and the kids love getting a little photo instantly (the polaroid effect). Here are a few things to keep in mind:
1) most of the film that you will find now (until Christmas) will be expired - I called Polaroid, and they said they are not discontinuing the line, but they will not be sending out more film until Christmas 2009. you can buy film directly from polaroid - and they stated it won't be expired. Truth is - I bought 2 30 packs from Target yesterday (that were expired - at a discount), and they came out fine.
2) this is best used when you have an outlet - it is true - it doesn't last long on one charge
3) you can use your camera USB cord, or anything that is Bluetooth enabled (even your phone or computer). The code is 6000 (I missed that on the instructions that I threw away). I used to think that I couldn't use anything that didn't have a USB cord, but I was wrong - great thinking on the Bluetooth!
4) photos are best when they are facial closeups. Far away shots just don't look so great on 2x3 film
5) photos take around 20-30 sec to come out - and yes - the paper is hard to destroy, and no ink mess!
33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 9, 2015
My tools: Polaroid Zip Instant Mobile Printer, iPhone 6+.

1. This Polaroid POGO paper didn't work on my Polaroid Zip Instant Mobile Printer. The printer said "Paper Mismatch" when loaded. It seems like the printer could not read the blue barcode (if it does read, the blue paper should be scanned in and out for 5s, but for this one it scanned out only!). get this POGO Paper worked on Polaroid Zip Instant Mobile Printer, you may need a little trick. Here is mine, I replace the blue barcode of POGO paper with the blue barcode of the Premium Zink Zero Paper, and then everything works just fine. :)

2. This POGO paper gives a cold color tone (bluish) while the Zink paper gives a warm color tone (yellowish). I attached sample of both paper, you may wanna check them out.

3. If you want to adjust the color tone of your image (to match with each paper type), I would recommend you to use the app called "PicsPlay Pro". This app basically a tiny tiny version of Photoshop.

Hope this feedback helps other buyers :) ...
review image
on November 21, 2009
The quality of the pictures developed on the Zink photo paper is much better than I had expected. The pictures are very crisp and colorful.
on March 7, 2010
I use my Polaroid Pogo printer with these papers for printing pictures from my MacBook and my Google G1. Whether I'm on the go or at home. Friends can have their own copy of a picture instantly! Or I can print a copy of my business card if I left the cards at home. Plus they work great for adding pictures to my Moleskine or other my other journals. In short, I adore both the ZINK technology and the Polaroid Pogo. It's a must for gadget lovers, creative journalers, scrapbookers (if you're into that), or anyone who snaps pics while out & about!
on December 31, 2008
I really really really like this paper. It's made for the PoGo, and it's just about perfect fun. It's almost indestructible and it's also a sticker! Love this stuff, really. Just watch out for the expiration date!

I've found it cheaper in most cases to buy several 10-sheet packs instead of the 30-sheet pack.
33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 13, 2011
Note that all product sizes aren't shipped and sold by I read some reviews talking about Amazon removing or covering up the expiration date. I highly doubt Amazon would ever do something like that. I think these buyers may not have noticed that they were buying from an Amazon marketplace seller. I ordered the 90 pack from Amazon and the printer from the marketplace seller DBroth. The film with the printer from DBroth had the expiration date wiped away with some sort of alcohol or something. I got burned because this seller doesn't accept returns... I noticed they were selling certain sizes of the film and thought I would offer a word of warning. The film sold by Amazon was in perfect condition and had not been tampered with. Be safe, order your paper from Amazon. If there is something wrong with it at least they'll take it back.

And now, on to the product, the film is great! I used to use a cheap Polaroid camera for sailing trips with friends. We would snap shots and stick them in a boat log. I was forced to switch when Polaroid stopped making the film for the camera. The Pogo printer film doesn't produce super high quality prints but that's to be expected. The price is great compared to the old Polaroid film I used to use and if the shot doesn't turn out you don't waste film. Having the peel and stick option is also great. Overall it's a great improvement over the old Polaroid film.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I purchased 10 Polaroid CZA-10011B PoGo Instant Mobile Printer (Black) and 10 Polaroid CZA-10011S PoGo Instant Mobile Printer (Red) to give as gifts this holiday season. Along with these I purchased the Polaroid PoGo ZINK Photo Paper.

The Pro's:
+ Fun device (the PoGo printer...) produces quick borderless images from your digital camera or phone via this paper.
+ Photo paper can be quickly applied to a scrapbook, card, or journal due to the ability to peel off the backing of the photo paper to adhere it to anything quickly.
+ No ink smudges - the no-inkjet technology allows the paper to come out as dry as it went into the Polaroid PoGo.

The Con's:
- Only 1 size; 2"x3".
- Color is somewhat faded and in my testing, more blue than 'true'.
- Relatively expensive photo paper.

For what it does, this paper is OK, but nothing spectacular. If the colors were truer and brighter, I'd like the product much more, but in all honesty I don't know if that's the media or the PoGo's fault?
on September 14, 2009
my friends were astonished when they saw print paper released from the printer seconds after i clicked my camera.i also read from other reviewers about expiration date,i did'nt see any expiration date mark on my package so, i think it's not an issue to me.
on May 29, 2013
Really produces fine pics, too bad not larger size for size of camera. Polaroid is back, I hope for a while