Polder 11-Pound Stainless-Steel Kitchen Scale
|Price:||$54.20 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Professional kitchen scale weighs items up to 11 pounds
- Stainless-steel body and removable bowl
- Large, easy-to-read numbers printed in 1-ounce and 25-gram increments
- Bowl stays in place with upturned braces
- 1-year warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I bought it for use in my business. That's right. I often have to weigh parcels exceeding 5 lbs., and I'm just sick of Pelouze® ripping off the business community with their midget, hard-to-read, overpriced scales with a weighing surface the size of a playing card. And how brilliant for Polder® to make it 11 lbs. instead of 10! Most delivery pricing has a cut-off at exactly 10 lbs., so this way you can tell when you're _over_ 10 lbs., and by how much. I bought mine on a Gold Box offer and my only regret is that I didn't buy two so I could have a second one for my kitchen. Weigh 2 go Amazon[.com]!
One of the other reviewers mentioned that it's lightweight-- this is true and I can see why they would have an issue with it if they're going for that retro feel, it looks like it would be heavier than it is. However, I think making it actually heavier would be more of an inconvenience than anything else, since its current design is nicely portable.
All in all, two thumbs up.
1) no lag time as with digital scale.
2) bowl very useful - do not always need to pull out a plate to weigh something, and the bowl is easy to rinse and wipe off when done.
1) zero adjust is a little finicky - acceptable for the price range, but a better scale would be more repeatable. What I mean is that when you place the bowl on the scale and then adjust the knob to zero the scale, and then remove the bowl and put it back, sometimes the second (or subsequent times) the reading is a little off zero. If you tweak the zero knob, then it may subsequently be off in the other direction. Once you have it right, it seems to settle out and come back to zero.
2) the bowl could be made of heavier gage steel. It works fine as is, but I suspect that if I ever drop it on tile it will dent pretty easily.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice scales. Larger than I expected, but fits on my counter fine. Only problem is the plastic face keeps falling off. The silver trim won't stay in place to hold it on.Published 2 months ago by Becky Wiggs
Haven't seen it. Gave it away as a gift. Saw it back in 1959. Loved it.Published 4 months ago by Jess Gilbert
The scale is easily adjustable for different weight bowls. It reads accurately as far as I can tell and has held up for a while now. I'm satisfied with this kitchen scale.Published 5 months ago by DB
I cannot speak to the quality of this item as an actual kitchen scale. I purchased the scale as an industrial-looking decoration for the kitchen and it did not disappoint.Published 6 months ago by piscesshopper
Got it for my wife. She used it the second day we had it for canning vegetables. Works great.Published 6 months ago by philip mackey
The quality was not as good as I expected, but it works great. The top pan is a little small, but if weighing a large amount use a bowl inside the pan. Dial is easy to read. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Mottley
Not the sturdiest construction, but simple and to the point. Biggest problem with appearance is the lack of real glass in the front, it's just a sheet of transparent plastic.Published 8 months ago by G. de Simone