Polder 11-Pound Stainless-Steel Kitchen Scale
|Price:||$19.30 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$0.25 (1%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Professional kitchen scale weighs items up to 11 pounds
- Stainless-steel body and removable bowl
- Large, easy-to-read numbers printed in 1-ounce and 25-gram increments
- Bowl stays in place with upturned braces
- 1-year warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I bought it for use in my business. That's right. I often have to weigh parcels exceeding 5 lbs., and I'm just sick of Pelouze® ripping off the business community with their midget, hard-to-read, overpriced scales with a weighing surface the size of a playing card. And how brilliant for Polder® to make it 11 lbs. instead of 10! Most delivery pricing has a cut-off at exactly 10 lbs., so this way you can tell when you're _over_ 10 lbs., and by how much. I bought mine on a Gold Box offer and my only regret is that I didn't buy two so I could have a second one for my kitchen. Weigh 2 go Amazon[.com]!
One of the other reviewers mentioned that it's lightweight-- this is true and I can see why they would have an issue with it if they're going for that retro feel, it looks like it would be heavier than it is. However, I think making it actually heavier would be more of an inconvenience than anything else, since its current design is nicely portable.
All in all, two thumbs up.
1) no lag time as with digital scale.
2) bowl very useful - do not always need to pull out a plate to weigh something, and the bowl is easy to rinse and wipe off when done.
1) zero adjust is a little finicky - acceptable for the price range, but a better scale would be more repeatable. What I mean is that when you place the bowl on the scale and then adjust the knob to zero the scale, and then remove the bowl and put it back, sometimes the second (or subsequent times) the reading is a little off zero. If you tweak the zero knob, then it may subsequently be off in the other direction. Once you have it right, it seems to settle out and come back to zero.
2) the bowl could be made of heavier gage steel. It works fine as is, but I suspect that if I ever drop it on tile it will dent pretty easily.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This product has worked well for my bulk cooking and dietary needs!Published 23 days ago by Rebecca Rees
Great retro look in the kitchen, and its useful as a scale or to hold some fruits and veggies for decorative purposes.Published 2 months ago by anita v. stock
When unwrapped at Christmas, scale was in pieces, unable to put together, pieces rattling inside scale. Metal was thin and cheap. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Nice scales. Larger than I expected, but fits on my counter fine. Only problem is the plastic face keeps falling off. The silver trim won't stay in place to hold it on.Published 5 months ago by Becky Wiggs
Haven't seen it. Gave it away as a gift. Saw it back in 1959. Loved it.Published 7 months ago by Jess Gilbert
The scale is easily adjustable for different weight bowls. It reads accurately as far as I can tell and has held up for a while now. I'm satisfied with this kitchen scale.Published 9 months ago by DB
I cannot speak to the quality of this item as an actual kitchen scale. I purchased the scale as an industrial-looking decoration for the kitchen and it did not disappoint.Published 10 months ago by piscesshopper